First Day Of Classes

Y/N's POV 

Having Hermione,Ron and Harry with me was actually quite useful,as we had the same timetable and I was still figuring out how to get around

First we had transfigurations with Professor Mcgonagall and I have to admit seeing her transform amazed me every single time.

After continuous classes all day, finally we had  Potions with Professor Snape. Unfortunately  the others and I arrived late and of course the Professor had to make a point of calling us out.

"Glad,you decided to finally join us today Potter, and who's this?"  he said,acknowledging my being there.

"This is y/n l/n professor,she's new", Harry stammered.

"I'm sure Miss l/n does not need a parrot speaking on her behalf.Go and sit down this instant and get your work book out." ,Snape snided. "Page three hundred and ninety- four.", he  grumbled sternly.

Ron flushed and sat down whilst I was still standing there awkwardly trying to find an empty seat.

"Well don't just stand there, take a seat and listen to what I was teaching  before you so rudely interrupted my class."

Thankfully,there was an empty seat next to Hermione and I sat down quickly before I got called out again. 

Too late.

The professor was now walking towards the board when he snapped his neck back,swishing his hair towards his face,"Now,since you walked in late,Miss L/N, what would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?"

"Erm.. I'm not sure professor."

"You're not sure,how ghastly,alright  then where do you find me a bezoar?"

Still,I simply remained quiet,wishing for the moment to pass and for Snape to pick someone else.

Hermione was trying to whisper me the answers but it just ended in more humiliation.

"Miss Granger, 10 points from Gryffindor for attempting to be an insufferable know it all and 10 points from Miss L/N for not knowing any of the content.Clearly being a y/l/n isn't everything."

Wait did Snape know my parents?

All the other Gryiffindors proceeded to groan.

 To say we didnt get off on the right foot would be an understatement.

After what felt like hours, of Snape questioning me about what you would get if you mixed this and that and me not knowing he said "I would like to see you after class today y/n and you too Mr Malfoy.

I let out a groan till I noticed Snape still eyeing me so I stood up straighter.

"I would like you to be tutored as soon as possible,as maybe this won't be out of control,missing years of lessons purely puts you behind on where you're supposed to be and for this I'd like Mr Malfoy to tutor you three times a week.

"Sir why me-?", Malfoy began to moan.

"Do not interrupt me boy,just do as I command." ,Snape glared.

Grumbling,Malfoy began to nod his head whilst glaring at me.

I glared back,"Sir,I mean Professor, can't Hermione tutor me instead?",looking up hopefully.

"No,her schedule is full,Merlin knows how many classes she's taking simultaneously,you're sticking with Malfoy,Miss L/N, surely that won't be a problem?", he asked whilst raising his eyebrows.

I sighed,"No,no it won't be professor".