CHAPTER FOUR

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ * RIGHT NOW , NELSON NEUMANN     )
❝ uncle nelson and auntie vienna ❞

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ * RIGHT NOW , NELSON NEUMANN     )❝ uncle nelson and auntie vienna ❞

——— THIRD PERSON
s.a airbnb, 10:30 pm

THE WHOLE GROUP WAS STAYING AT THE AIRBNB THAT CAM WAS RENTING OUT

THE WHOLE GROUP WAS STAYING AT THE AIRBNB THAT CAM WAS RENTING OUT. vienna and cam had to go to the girls try out for san antonio and they got a lot of girls for the team. the only girls that came back from last year were breya, hailey and naomi.

vienna sat on the couch, finally changed into comfortable clothes. she wore one of nelson's hoodie — of course — and pj pants. she scrolls through instagram, liking reels of her middle school highlights and reposting them on her story.

the boys were goofing off somewhere upstairs, she could hear all sorts of yelling and laughs. but she was tired so she didn't participate in the fun. vienna heard laughing as someone ran down the stairs.

"hey vie." nelson plopped down beside her, immediately wrapping his arm around her. it was just a natural instinct to him. "whatchu doing?"

"just scrolling through social media." vienna puts her phone down, smiling at her boyfriend. she couldn't help but stare at him, noticing the small little details on his face.

"what? why you staring at me for?" he smiled, leaning forward and vienna's face felt hot. "you know staring is bad."

his eyes flicker down to her lips. there was no one downstairs, it was just the two of them on the couch. "you're doing the same thing idiot."

"oh? i'm an idiot now?"

vienna nodded her head and nelson smirked. "i see how it is vie. i'm very hurt."  she rolled her eyes.

"just kiss me already."

"so demanding!" nelson exclaims, about to say something snarky again but vienna suddenly kisses him. he smiled into the kiss.

his hands travel to her waist. their small little makeout session was interrupted when someone yelled. "goddamn! why you guys always makin out and shit like damn!"