CHAPTER SEVEN

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ *     RIGHT NOW , NELSON NEUMANN )
❝ excuse you! ❞

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ *     RIGHT NOW , NELSON NEUMANN    )❝ excuse you! ❞

——— VIENNA'S POV
san antonio airbnb, 9:00 am

NELSON AND I SAT at the table, scrolling through tiktoks while the others played 2k on the tv

NELSON AND I SAT at the table, scrolling through tiktoks while the others played 2k on the tv. we were all kind of bored out of our minds but managed to entertain ourselves. an idea popped into my head as i prop my phone against my water-bottle on the table.

"nelson come here." i told him, motioning him to stand beside me. he scrunched up his curls while he stood there.

"what's up." his arm snaked around my waist and i got butterflies in my stomach. i purse my lips to fight back a smile and started recording on tiktok.

"so, i'm gonna give you the b word pass. but you only say it once." i sternly said, pointing a finger at him. nelson stared down at me, a disbelief expression.

"nah, you're setting me up bro." he shook his head and i disagreed with him. "okay, explain to me again."

i scrunched my face up in confusion, his arm slowly slipping out of my waist. "are you dumb? i think what i said was pretty self explanatory—"

"shut the fuck up, bitch." he cuts me off, my jaw dropping in shock. nelson began laughing as he took a step back. "dumbass bitch."

i glance back at the camera with wide eyes and covered my mouth with my hand. i stayed silent, all i can hear was nelson's laugh and the group behind us raging over 2k.

"excuse you?" i asked him, glaring at him. "i told you that you can only use that word once!"

"bitch, talk to the hand." he raised his arm, shoving his hand in my face. his laughing died down and his face was full of regret when i stood up. "no! no! i'm sorry!"

sitting back down, i sent him a glare. "come here." i motioned him to stand beside me. nelson shook his head, scared. "come here!"

"no! you gonna slap me or some shit!" he exclaims and i grabbed his wrist, nelson screams. "fuck no!" "just come here i'm not going to do anything!"

nelson hesitantly stood beside me and pressed his lips into a thin line so he can contain his laughter. immediately, i slapped his cheek.

"ow! what the fuck!" he laughed, holding his cheek. it wasn't that hard of a slap but it still hurt. i smiled innocently at the camera. "you gave me the pass bro!"

"yes and i said only one time!" i scolded, rolling my eyes and facing away from him. nelson clicked his tongue and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my cheek.

"i'm sorry vie." he mumbled. "but you gotta admit, it was kinda funny."

i gave him the stink eye before slowly agreeing with him. "i guess it was neumann." "hmm, yeah anderson."

——— NELSON'S POV
countdown sa, 11:00 pm

WE WERE ALL AT A SNEAKER SHOP CALLED COUNTDOWN SA

WE WERE ALL AT A SNEAKER SHOP CALLED COUNTDOWN SA. they allowed us to come in one hour before opening to look at stuff, cam decided to treat us all and buy anything we wanted in the store. but, $600 was our limit.

he was filming for youtube, each of us getting our screen time. vienna was roaming around looking at shoes and the short rack.

i grabbed a high top from the shelf, liking the shoe. "this is slick tough." i showed it to cam, he stared at the shoe in my hand.

"like slick tough for sure, for sure?" cam questioned, i nodded my head. "like on the dead?"

"nah—okay.." i trailed off, putting it back where i got it. cam continued to talk to the camera about what shoes he wanted so i decided to act like a 'tour guide.'

we walked past vienna who was still looking at the shorts when we were going to the dunk racket. "so, we got this motherfucker right here."

cam turns his head to look at vienna. she didn't know we were looking at her until she turned her head and narrowed her eyes in confusion.

"okay, i don't fucking care about yo girl, show me the shoes i want." cam told me and i mumble a yes sir before showing him some options.

after sometime, i went over to vienna. she sat on the chair beside marie. it was my turn to show the viewers what i wanted so i decided to bring her with me.

"we got vienna in the cut with me. i know what i want, i want this." i pull out a dark blue and hot pink pair of shorts. vienna tilts her head to look at it. "these are hard, right vie?"

"yeah i like them." she nodded in approval. i look at ray for his opinion and he shrugged his shoulders. "they're cute." i paused and stared at him before laughing.

"should i get some more shorts?" i asked, looking through the options. vienna looked at some of them to wear for basketball.

"you should get these." ray pulled out a pair of shorts that were pink and purple tie-dye. vienna looked up, gasping. "wait i like these."

"you like those?" i asked and she nodded her head. "they would look good on you."  "thanks nelly belly." she jokes.

i side eyed the camera when she said that, pursing my lips. "ya'll, i think she's on something." vienna sent me a glare. "anyways! i'm gonna find more."

when everything was done, i got three pair of shorts. vienna got two plus two t-shirts. cam checked out, everyone thanking him and we head out before we get surrounded again.

i put my hand on vienna's thigh while we were in the car, ray making us do the outro. "i successfully bought something for basketball and it wasn't even my money."

"this girl always spends money on clothes, nothing on basketball i swear." i told the camera. vienna giggled and i smiled at her.

"twenty thousand likes on this video please!"