Chapter 3

Jackie's POV

The door swung open to reveal two beautiful women in their late 40's. Their smiles were radiant, although they looked exhausted due to the busy evening ahead of them. The younger lady reached out her hand towards me and introduced herself as Choi and Swan. Both were tall and slim, both blond and green eyed.

Choi's gaze wandered around the restaurant before settling upon me. Her eyes lit up with amusement as she exclaimed, "My~, so you must be the famous Jackie the Vampire Chef~"

Both women laughed when I stared and  smiled coldly in response. I ignored their teasing remark, "You are not supposed to be on this side of town, why are you here?" I asked with cold  indifference in my voice.

Swan's face fell at my remark. Her lips parted slightly, as if she would say something, but no words formed. She looked taken aback by my harsh tone. After clearing her throat she responded smirking, "We're on an errand for Ms.Vulta and decided to taste the food of the famous Long lived vampire~hehe"

I glanced at them for a brief moment, giving them a quick scan, checking for any sign that would indicate their ulterior motive. They didn't seem like bad people, they definitely were witches and arrogant pests. I still kept a sharp eye on them however, making sure that neither one of them attempted anything rash while I was around. After a few moments of staring, "Leave..."

I watched as their facial expressions changed from annoyance to shock. I knew that they probably weren't used to receiving such blunt responses from someone, but I wasn't in the mood to play any games.

Choi immediately started fuming, "What did you say you blood whore!?!?" Swan quickly stood between us, glaring at Choi angrily. Her green eyes flashed as her hands curled into fists. "Enough, you idiot!" she yelled sternly.

She then turned towards me, her demeanor changing to a softer and more gentle one. "It is okay, Jackie, we will leave now. We will see each other soon~"

I smiled at her creepy, "Looking forward to it~" reply.
The women turned towards the door and began walking away. As much as I enjoyed seeing those two annoyed, they were still very dangerous. I needed to make sure they never returned, especially since the last time I checked I was still a member of the Red Skull organization. I was still technically part of the organization, even after leaving.

"I should get back and finish the interview then investigate into this...." I muttered to myself as I rose from the chair, heading back to the kitchen.

Swan's POV

"How dare that fucking leech talk to us like that!?!?" Choi shouted
furiously. I couldn't help but laugh softly as she continued to rant about what happened.
"I'll rip his fucking spine out of his head!!!" she declared.

"Oh Choi~, so violent~" I laughed.
"Shut your mouth!" she snapped back.
"Hey calm down! He isn't worth our anger," I said calmly. "Besides, he'll pay for disrespecting us~hehe," I laughed creepy.

She rolled her eyes angrily, "Fine whatever"
I smiled sweetly at her, "How about we find some humans to dismember mmm~? What do you think?" I purred, leaning closer to her.

I could smell the scent of her body.
Her cheeks flushed red immediately, as she pushed me off of her and stood up, "Yeah, that sounds great! Let's do that." I grinned widely.

Levi's POV

"Awfully loud at the entrance don't you think?" I ask June as I heard a woman shouting Blood Whore,whatever that means.
She laughed quietly and responded, "Yes, I agree with you, I wonder who this woman is."

"Hmm," I mused thoughtfully, as the door opened revealing Jackie with a kind smile.
"Hello again," he said smiling. "Sorry about that I was dealing with a....rude customer," he said apologetically.

I shrugged lightly, "No worries...it happens sometimes...we've come to expect it," I assured him before adding, "You seem to be pretty popular among the customers."
"Not everyone likes my cooking," Jackie joked.

I frowned. "You mean there aren't many people who enjoy your cooking?" I asked.
He smile calmly, "You...could say that....welp anyway, on my way here I've thought about hiring you but I need June's vote on this to make it official," he said.

"Sure...but what do you say June? Would you be willing to give him a try?" he inquired, turning towards her.
June smiled confidently, "Of course!"
"Great! I was actually thinking about hiring two chefs for the restaurant," Jackie stated.
I tilted my head at that, "Two chefs?" I questioned, curious.

"Yes, the other one will be coming in for an interview tomorrow. We'll be hiring two cooks for the restaurant. Since you ate already on board, he's already familiar with the environment and has worked at many restaurant before...I thought he could work with you to improve your skills and improve our restaurant's service quality," Jackie explained.

"I see....that actually makes sense." I said grinning broadly.

"Thanks, I was hoping that you'd come around" he replied smiling brightly. "So are you gonna stay here or go back to wherever you came from? Because if you do wanna hang around you can always eat here anytime if you want," Jackie offered kindly.

"Thank you but no thank you," I declined politely. "I'll be heading back now, have a good evening. It was nice meeting you both, and thank you for hiring me," I said.

As I walked towards the front door, I noticed the waiter that brought me that wine, he was standing near the door staringat me as i was leaving.
I furrowed my eyebrows together, puzzled by his behavior but ignored him nonetheless.

Once i exited the building, I felt the cool night breeze hit my face. I sighed, glad that the day had finally ended. It was getting late now and I really wanted to rest. I started to make my way home.

As I was passing by a park, I spotted something annoying, another couple having public sex, "Public Indecency geez...." I commented to myself, disgusted but jealous.

"Anyway, what's for dinner?" I thought to myself as I was walking to the bus stop.
The sound of the bus engine rumbling filled the air, as i stepped on board. The driver turned to face me, "Where you heading?!"

"To the hotel," I told him.

"That far?!" he responded surprised, "Hurry up, get on! There are some passengers waiting to get on!" he yelled.