Part 1: Moving

"Taylor come on" Tiff begs me, "no i dont want to go to a club we have a 3 hour flight tomorrow and i dont want to have a hang over" i say to Tiff as i really dont feel like clubbing right now "please just come with us i mean its the last time we can go clubbing with them for who knows how long its like a goodbye party ish-... AND and you dont have to drink" Tiff says as she begs me, "urgh" i say out loud.

                                                               *

As we walk into the Club with some of the Guys from the Lakers i Think to myself how i ended Up here, i mean i said no and everything i guess Tiff just knows me to well. 

me, Tiff, and Cam Reddish are sitting at the bar, i can see Tiff and Cam are looking at each other if im being honest i think they might have something going on so i think thats why Tiff has been so sad that we are moving to Kanses and why she wanted to go out tonight. 
"hey Tay Tay is it okay if me and Cam goes to dance or do you want us to stay here with you?" Tiff askes looking at me god she knows that i cant say no to her when she calls me tay tay 

"yeah just go im gonna be fine here" i say as her and cam jump off there bar stool to go dance im just sitting at the bar alone as a bartender comes over to me hes kinda cute but totally off limits now that we are moving, "hi can i get you anything to drink mam?" he ask me i look at some of the stuff they have, "could i get a zero suger monster the blue one not the green and then vodka?" i ask the bartender as he gives me a nod, turns around and starts to make my drink, 

i get my drink and lebron decided to join me so now we are just talking a bit "your a football fan right?" he suddely askes me "yeah since birth" i  say and smile "so you know that the cheifs are playing against the rams saturday well tomorrow" he askes me as he takes a sip off his drink "yeah i wish i could stay to see it but our flight is tomorrow so we cant" i say as i take a sip off my drink and smile at him i love lebron hes like that funny uncle "oh yeah you and tiffy are moving to kanses why was that again?" he asks me as he lookes at tiff thats dancing with cam and then back at me "well we got new contractes so now ESPN wants us to work in kanses with the cheifs so yeah" i say and look at tiff i do feel bad for her "how long will you guys be working with the cheifs off what you know?" lebron ask as we look back at each other "well first its just 4 years but if we want to stay or the cheifs give us a contract to work with them then we will stay there longer" i say and lebron just gives me a nod "do you feel bad for her" lebron askes me he can see that i keep looking in tiff's direction "yeah, i mean shes so happy here and shes really happy for cam so that we are leaving now and stuff its really hard on her" i say as lebron places a hand on my shoulder and rups my back "its not your fault" he says as he gets up  and leaves. 

i just smile as he leaves and empty my drink, "hey heres your drink mam" the bartender says as he gives me a nother monster vodka drink with lemon and strawbarry and i think the monster is the pink one but i dont know "umm im sorry but i didnt order this" i say as i look a bit confused "i know its from the guys over there" he says and points at a table with what seems to be 4 or 5 pretty big guys and i instently spot the one who go me the drink i mean hes practicly trying to hide between his friends and under the table i laugh to myself and give them a litle wawe just in case there look so they know im greatfull. This drink is really good i will give him that, i can feel that someone is looking at me while im drinking and i think its him, "hey" someone says behind me i turn around to see what looks like a 6'1 - 6'2 figure staanding behind me and off what i can see wich is not much with all of this light and my vision being a bit blury from the drinks but he seems to be cute and he looks a litle akward "hi" i say giving him a smile, "im patrick" he yells over the loud music as i smile and shout back "im taylor" back to him.

"so i dont mean to be a creep with the drink and stuff but i just- umm i thought you where cute and stuff- so like umm.. if you dont have someone i was woundering if you would- umm.... yk.. like go dance... with me" he gets out and puts a hand out i take his hand as he looks up and i jump off the bar stool "i would love to" i say as we go to the dance floor and lets just say things get heated real quick, i mean im practilly grinding on him okay lets be real i am grinding on him, 

                                              * 

we are skin to skin under my white sheets he on top of me and im gripping his back with one hand as the other is lingerd with his, his hand is twice my hand size the whole him is almost just twice my size, he feels good hes not rusing it our kiss are pationate but also rough at the same time.