Part 3: Again

*few days later* 

"are you ready for our first day with the cheifs?" tiff askes me "yeah a bit anxius and scared but im also exited ha lol" i say i really wish that we didnt have to start today but we have to i just really dont feel like interacting with anyone right now and i havent for the past few days i think i have just sliped into some sort of depression. yesterday i couldnt sleep there was so many thoughts in my head they got the best of me and i cut my wrists and thights again i offen feel like leaving this world behind but i stay because of tiff shes the reason i stay especelly right now when we have just moved to kanses so she has no one exept me right now also since cam cant come visit us right now since basketball season is right now. 

"do you know what we are going do today?" tiff askes me pulling me out of my thoughts "umm yeah.. we are going to be interviewing some of the players" i say and tiffs face lights up "omg fr who?" she askes me and lookes at me befor she looks back at the road "uhh yeah its Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce and Trent McDuffie" i say as Tiffys face light up she loves Trent McDuffie

why i have no clue now dont get me wrong hes cute and a good player yk but its just kinda randome in my mind but i guess its probraly just as randome to her as me liking- loving patrick mahomes. 

"if i wasent dating the most perfect man in the world i would go after Trent" she says and we both giggle. 

                                                           *

we get out of the car the sunlight hit hard i take a hand up to cover from the sun as i let out a little groan "what i think its nice that the sun is so bright it makes my skin glow and it means that summer is comming and then i can TAN" tiff says as she giggles "yeah yeah i hate it" i say to her "yk we are like the sun and the moon your the moon and im the sun like grumby x sunshine" she says as she starts to skip into the building "is that from the books you read?" i say grumpy still with my hand blocking the sun "yep it is grumphy head" she says as she messes up my alredy messy hair yeah i forgot to tell you guys i have a bad hair day today aswell "yeah yeah fuck u" i say i know its mean but tiff know i love her and its not meant like that "i love you two" she says as i take my hand down since we have made it inside where andy reid is waiting for us "hello sir" tiff says as she stickes her hand out "hello ther nice to meet you but im more of a hugger" reid says as he pulls tiff into a hug lucky for him tiff is also a hug person "and is this my on screen person" he says letting go of tiffy "no she is" tiff says looking at me noding at me with her head "oh okay its just both of you look so beautiful its hard to know" andy says "hello im andy reid nice to meet you" andy says "right back  mr reid" i say as he tries to give me a hug but i quickly step back "not a hugger?" andy askes me but tiff answers for me "no shes not a hugger but shes sweet just in her own wierd way she really just dont like physicl tutch that much aint that right tay" tiff askes looking at me i just give her a nod "well you girls' dressing room is just down here" anyd says as he opens a door "so you guys can just get ready and when you are jus come out on the field the guys will be there i will and your new team will also be there" andy says as he leaves and closes the door behind him.

"omg this is so cool" tiff says as we start to unpack our stuff makup extra clothes and such "yeah" i say as i find the clothes im going to have on while filming its some baggy pants, a white fittet tank top, a cheifs shirt (number 15 ofc), a black zip up hoodie and just some other exesories like belt durag bandana and other stuff, "you look really streaty today" tiff says making us both laugh i mean yeah i do look like that "you want me to give you sum light make up on?" tiff askes me she knows i dont like a full face of sephora on my face "yeah but keep it light" i say as i sit on a chair beside her and we face each other.