Part 6: bad shopping expiriance

*next day*

Taylors pov:

"so is there somthing specific you want to go as?" pat askes me as we are walking around the city trying to find a couples costume "no not really, you?" i ask him looking back at him and he smiles at me and i "run" a bit faster making him jog after me to keep up, i suddenly stop out infront of af costume shop "i think we could find something in, here dont you?" i say as i point at the shop "i think your right einstein" he says and messes up my hair as we walk twoards the doors and i flattens my hair again so it doesnt look like a mess.

"hey can i help you with somthing or are you just looking?" a girl comes up and askes us no she askes pat shes looking at him directly he is wearing his oakleys so people wont see who he is i also have mine on so the girls is lucky beceause im 100% sure that she wouuld turn to stone if she looked at me but the sunnies doesnt hide that im getting a biit read in the face i know that beceause pat rubs my arm a little so i calm down a little,
"we are looking for sum costumes" pat says looking at me and then back at her she lookes a litlle annoyed but she shrughs it off as she grabs pats arm and leads him twords a section "sounds great do you have anything in mind?" she askes him all flirty and tutch i hate it im also slightly falling behind them but i keep up, "umm no" pat says i can feel the uncomfrtabilety in his voice and i so bad want to do somthing but i dont want any trouble "okay not that it matters beceause you would look good in anything" the girl says as she blinks with her eyes fast and stops infront of a section with a lot of costumes "thanks ig" pat says i stand beside him and rub his arm a little as to ask if hes okay he just takes my hand and gives it a littel squees to let me know hes fine.

it has been a few minuts maby 1 hour and this girl is still trying on pat and shes getting more tutchy and im getting more mad at her i can see how uncoftrabel pat iss and i hate how shes making him feel like that "hey pat what about being cop and inmate" i say as i take two costumes out "yeah lets do that" he says and takes the cop costume from me and i take the inmate "that sounds like a great idea you would look sexy in a cop uniform" the girl says and gips pat between his legs and thats when i snap "okay back the fuck up you cant just do that okay" i shout as i push her away "yeah yeah whatever sorry ig shes just jealus" she says to pat and winks at him "no and so what if i am it doesnt matter i have been here for the past hour and a half just sitting and looking and hearing you say all kinds off dirty shit to my friend and tutch him inaproprietly making him uncomfrtabel and that you cant see that is fucked up so please fuck off and iff you ever tutch him or say anything wierd or sexual to him again i swear i wont hesitate to put you in a fucking coffin and get you down to a plase where the only person you can tell inapropriet things to is fucking satan okay so back the fuck up and get out of here beceause yo are a horribel fucking person and you cant tutch people like that especially not my friend okay you got that or do i need to punch it into you huh?" i yell at her "sorry i didnt mean to" she says as she backs up a litlle but she still doesnt take it serious "oh so you teel me you didnt mean to tutch his private or say all those dirty flyrting discussting things to him for almost 2 hours huh?!" i yell at her again as the maneger comes running i guess she heard the caos and came to check it out

"whats going on out here?" she askes and looks at us all three "i was j-just trying to h-help these people f-f-find... a costume and then she started yelling at me... im sorry gosh... and she started to y-yell at m-me for no-no reason" she says as she startes to cry what a fucking bitch "bitch wtf you talkin bout thats not what happend" pat says "okay well what happend then in your eyes" the maneger says and looks at pat, he takes a deep breath befor he opens his mouth "we umm we came in here to get two costumes for this p-party we are going too tomorrow.. and she was offereing to h-help us but she has j-just been flirting with m-me for the past 2 hours ish and she has been really tutchy and then my f-friend said we could go as cop and inmate and she pulled out a cop costume for me and an inmate costume for her and i said yeah that s-sounds... great and then your employe said that it was a good idea and i would look sexy in a cop uniform and then she.... and then she. she..... she tutched my.. my she tutched my private part and theen my friend finally snapped and just said what had to be said" pat says as he starts to tear up a bit and his voice is shaky and craking i take his hand into mine and give it a kiss "im so sorry, miss kalister that is not how we treat our customer, sir mam im werry sorry that is not okay and for that you can have those for free and she is ofcored fierd" the maneger says and turns back to us after shouting at her employe "no we cant take that and she doesnt have to get fierd" pat says and shakes his hands "no she does its not aceptebel and not the first time either and its my sorry so keep those for free and then get out off here and i will take care off her have a great rest of your day" the maneger says we thank her and go out of the shop and get in pats car.

"im sorry pat" i say and look down "you dont have to be sor-" i cut him off "no i do i should have said somthing from the very begining i shouldnt just have ssad there and watched her sexually asult my best friend and im so sorry it happend to you" i say and look up at him i have a few tears in my eyes pat cubs my face with his hands as he dries my tears away "its not your fault and im okay, okay, im okay" he says and kisses my forhead "but i screwed up im a bad friend and i understand why you dont love me" i say shit please dont think abut it please dont think about it like that please please please "what you a bad friend now you and amazing friend and i will always love you and i love you even when your a pain in the ass sometimes" pat says and we laugh a litlle "thanks pat" i say and we drive off.