Part 2: Leaving

i wake up with no clothes on and no patrick beside me i guess the guy must already have left then i think to myself, i take my phone from my night table and theck the time 9.30AM our flight is first at 13.38 PM so we have a few hours left until we need to leave. I lay in bed for a few minuts until i deside to get up i take one of my white bedsheets over me (yes the same ones that was used last night) so the only thing covering my naked body is that and then i walk out into the kitchen where i see Tiff in the kitchen making somthing and cam is sitting on the sofa while hes on his phone "you had fun last night" tiff says as she giggles to herself "omg could you guys hear us im sorry" i say im a litlle embarresd "i think the whole neigborhood heard you guys" Cam says from the sofa as him and tiff laughs a litlle and i give him the finger "im sorry" i say as i look down in embaressment "its fine i would have also been so loud to because he was hot" tiff says as cam looks at her with a im sitting right here your "boyfriend" offended kinda look that makes me and tiff laugh "wait you saw his face" i ask her "no but i saw his back and its hot" she says earning another offended death stare from cam. 

im talking to tiff as cam comes up behind her and hugs her from behind making her blush he kisses her neck "uh lovebirds" i say they both look at me "no where not" tiff says as she gets cam to let go rather quickly "yeah okay" i say as we all laugh "yk your bedsheet is a litlle see through right" cam says my face drops as tiff and cam purst out in laughter "tiff i wouldnt laugh you flashed our whole apartment complex once" i say as tiff stops laughing and her face get serious as her eyes give me that looks thats like "i thought you said you wouldnt tell anyone" but cam just burst out in more laughter hes practlly on the ground dying of laughter "i- cant- breath" he gets out between his laughs. i decide to go in and change into my plain clothes. 

10.20 AM 

"Nor cam fuck off" i say as my austalien accent slips out a bit "nor nor nor cleo nor" cam jokes as he is still running around trying to tackle me but theres not a lot of space  in our apartment "guys go outside if you wanna run after eachother" tiff says since shes getting a bit pissed at us so thats what i do quickly slip my shoes on and run outside down the stairs and outside the apartment complex we live in "noo cam ar" i say giggeling and running away from him we run into the football fields that arent to far away from where we live we are running around, there are some guys here so i would guess they have practice "cam no" i say as he speeds up and tackels me to the ground as we both laugh the team thats not to far away from us looks at us i can feel it we are still laughing as we get up and off the ground and as we are standing there tiff comes runing over to us i guess she was worried maby, "hey tiff" i yell at her waving tiff comes over to us "hey swe-tiff" cam says you can see they where about to kiss but they quickly turn it into a hug instead "bro i know your dating you dont have to lie to me" i say as they both sigh 

"is it that obvious" tiff says as cam puts a hand around her "yeah" i say as her and cam face each other again and finaly kiss "yes finally" i say as they laugh and we go home. 

12.30 PM 

we are in the car as we are on our way to the airport i can see tiff is tearing up a bit                 "whats wrong?" i wispher to her as i place one hand on her thigh "its just now that we are leaving LA i cant see cam anymore" she says as one tear falls from her eye i quickly whipe it away so cam wont see "you can still go see him in the holidays and in his off season he could also come see you, and when you arent together you can facetime" i say as she smiles and wipe a few more tears away "yeah your right, but what if he doesnt want to do long distace" she says as her smile slowly fades away "he will and if he wont he lost the prettiest girl in the world and i will take a flight back to LA to kill him myself" i say as we giggle "and look cam loves you evreytime me and cam hang out hes always talking about you and how pretty and amazing you are" i say as she smiles "thanks tay i love you" she says and places her hand on mine thats still on her thigh "how long have you and cam been together" i ask her and look in her eyes "umm almost 1 year so like 11 months and a few weeks" she says "so really almost since we got to la" i say and she nods "okay girls we are here" cam says as we get out the car and get our luggage from the trunk. 

13.20 PM

im waiting on tiff shes saying good bye to cam. 

tiffs pov:

"im going to miss you" i say as i start to cry as me and cam hug "im going to miss you too baby" he says as he also start to cry a bit "your coming to visit us right" i ask him "yeah dont worry baby as soon as possible" cam says as he pets my head we pull away from the hug holding hand i stand on my tippy toes and kiss cam on the lips he kisses me back and we just stand there for a few seconds as we pull away and i go up to taylor. 

back to taylors pov: 

"its going to be okay dont worry" i say to her and place a arm around her as i have alredy said goodbye to cam. 

13.38 PM

the plane takes off and now we are on our way to kanses city, tiff fals asleep on my sholder tiff has the window seat i sit in the middel and then some pretty girl is sitting on my other side shes watching 50 shades of gray thats a really good movie one of my favorits "i love that movie" i say to her and smile she looks around the same age as me so around 24 maby shes a bit older i cant tell "ik i have watched like a 1000 times" she says as she pauses her movie and smiles at me "me to" i say as we laugh and just start to chat with each other "whos she" she suddenly asks me looking at tiff "my best friend" i say proud as i smile down at her still sleeping on my shoulder 

"shes pretty" she says and smile at tiff "whats her name" she asks me looking back up at me again "her name is tiffany but evreyone just calles her tiff or tiffy exept her boyfriend if he uses her name its always tiffy wiffy just to make her anoud" i say and we laugh "so why are you to going to kanses" she askes me she seems intrested "we are moving there for work what about you?" i say and smile this girl omg shes just perfect "im also moving there because of work" she says and we start to ask what we both work as and so on and so forward. 

19.01 PM 

our flight lands and we get out of the plane and into a taxi "where to" the taxi driver askes us  "81 E 14th St" i say giving him the full address and he start to drive us twords our new apartment we brought its not to far away from the stadium either its only like 14 minuts with car so its not to bad. 

19.30 PM 

we arrive at our apartment and pay or taxi driver as we get our lauggeg and find our new key and go to the apartment thats already furniced since we did that online so the only thing we have to do is just unpack and we do that. 

"that girl you where talking with on the flight who was she" tiff askes me "just someone i met on the flight her name was alexis shes really sweet" did you get her snap oor number this time so you dont fuck it up like you did with patrick where you forgot to get his number" tiff says as she laughs and i turn bright red "its not funny and yes i gor her number and she got mine so fuck off" i say and tiff stops lauging. we order sum take out and watch a movie and then we just go to bed. 

AN: hey guys i hope you liked this one just as much as the last one sorry its only comming out now i was planing on gettting ir out yesterday but i had no idea what to write so yeah and i will try to get part 3 out today aswell but i dont know since i dont really have any idea what to write and yeah sorrry that pat wasnt in this but it would just have been a bit wierd i think. and we are praying fr tiff and cam to make it there so cute togheter or is it just me.