trailer for this book

The scene opens up to show an alarm clock going off.

     (M/N) hits the alarm clock as his eyes widen.

     "Crap I'm late oh no!!" (M/N) says as he rushes to get dressed.

     As (M/N) is getting dressed he grabs his wallet and work bag. He rushes out of the door with worry in his eyes.

     "Oh man, I hope they won't be too mad at me I don't want to get fired. I really need to stop staying up so late watching anime." (M/N) says to himself as he gets to his workplace.

     "(M/N) this is the third time this week one more time and I'll have to fire you!" The boss says

     "I know sir please forgive me it won't happen again!" (M/N) says bowing his head.

     "Like I said one more chance now get to work!" The boss says.

     "Yes sir!" (M/N) says as he rushes to his desk and starts working.

     After work ended (M/N) is seen walking down a sidewalk exhausted after the long day at work.

     "Oh man I would give anything to get out of working." (M/N) says as he feels his legs almost give out because of how sore they are.

     Suddenly (M/N) is lifted into the air as a blue portal appears. His eyes widen in shock.

     "WHAT THE-!!" (M/N) screams as the portal takes him away.

     "Um, Yang do you hear that?" Ruby asks her sister

     "Hear what I don't hear anything." Yang says

     "Huh, it sounds like someone is screaming." Blake says

     "Now that you mention it does sound like somebody is screaming." Weiss says

     "Uh, guys." Jaune says

     What Jaune." Weiss says as everyone looks at Jaune as he points up

     "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" (M/N) screams as they look up

     The scene goes black.

     What do you guys, think?

     (Here is the trailer for the book I hope you all enjoy it. Now I am very conflicted on whether I should make this a reader book or an OC book but for now, it is a reader book for the trailer I will think about it later when the time comes to do this book) :)