Vol1 Chapter 1

The scene opens up to show (M/N) Waking up to an alarm clock.

     "Haaa what time is it?" (M/N) asks as he yawns and stops the alarm clock.

     (M/N) looks over at the alarm clock as his eyes widen at the time.

     "Oh crap I'm gonna be late!" (M/N) says as he quickly gets out of bed and gets dressed.

     He goes and puts on a black business suit and black pants as he puts on his shoes before going to the bathroom and brushing his teeth. When he is done getting ready he grabs his work bag and phone as he rushes out the door and runs to work.

    "C'mon I can make it just a little bit longer!" (M/N) says to himself as he looks at the time on his watch.

     When (M/N) gets to his workplace he is five minutes late he walks in and is immediately greeted by his boss.

     "(M/N) This is the second time this week you have missed work! But at least you weren't an hour late this time!" The boss says as (M/N) bows his head.

     "I'm really sorry sir I promise I will try not to be late next time!" (M/N) says bowing his head repeatedly.

     "Just get to work now!" The boss yells

     "Yes sir!" (M/N) says as he rushes to go to his desk and starts to work.

     Hours go by as the day has ended (M/N) is seen walking home exhausted from work with his legs wanting to collapse on him from being so sore.

     "Sometimes I wish I could just not go to work and have an adventure of monsters and saving chicks wouldn't that be something." (M/N) says as he daydreams not realizing that he is no longer on the ground.

     A blue portal appears in front of (M/N) lifting him off the ground as his eyes widen at the fact he is no longer touching the ground.

     "WHAT THE--!!" (M/N) screams as the portal takes him away.

     As he is taken away his body undergoes a transformation. His hair gets longer and changes color to Emerald green, he gets a couple of inches taller, and his muscles get a bit bigger, and his eyes change color to green. as if the portal is preparing him for this world.

     The portal opens as (M/N) falls out of it unconscious as he falls. As he was falling his eyes began to open and look around his surroundings seeing nothing but clouds. He then realized he was indeed falling out of the sky.

     "AHHHHHHHH WHY DOES THIS GOTTA HAPPEN TO MEEEE!!!" (M/N) screams as this gets the attention of a certain red-headed silver-eyed girl.

     "Did you guys hear that?" The red head girl asks

     "Hear what Ruby I didn't hear anything." A blond-haired girl says.

     "Yang do you not hear someone screaming?" A girl with a black bow asks.

     "Now that you mentioned it I do hear something." Yang says

     "Weiss, what about you do you hear it?" Ruby asks.

     "Of course I hear it you dolt. The question is where is it coming from?" Weiss says

     "Um, guys." A blond hair boy says

     "What Jaune." Ruby says Jaune points up causing everyone to look up and see a boy falling.

     "AHHHHHHH!" (M/N) screams as he lands and hits Jaune causing them both to hit the ground.

     "Jaune are you ok?" A red-haired spartan asks

     "I'm ok!" Jaune says

     (M/N) gets up and looks around with everyone watching him he immediately starts to make sure he is in one piece.