chapter 1

English is not my first language if you find any grammar mistakes then please adjust...

Author POV

Aarre pakad ...pakad .... rishabh dekho wo waha chupi hai ....ha chala sab ek sath use pakad the ...bas wahi baci hai ab ....1...2..3... attack....aàaaah
( Hey catch... catch... Rishabh, look, she is hiding there... yes, let's go, everyone caught her together... only she is left now... 1... 2.. 3... attack... aaaaah )
             So here is everyone playing Holi in teams. There is 2 team's..1 is boys , another one is girl's . Whose teams get coloured first we'll be loser. Another one be winner ...in girls team every girls are coloured in colours of Holi except one and she is no no other than pia Singhaniya. Our lady Don .if she also got coloured then boys will be winner that's why all boys went to attack on her together . But our Naughty pia throw whole bucket of coloured water on them...
Pia : yeah we win ...we win ( jumping in excitement)
Preeti: Yes, girls are winner and boys are loser...yeah ( Start clapping her hand )
Random girl: yes , girl's is winner and boy's is who girl's...( Teasing tone )
All girls: LOSER....( Said while shouting )
Pia : as per rules now all boys have to clean this all ( said while looking her around) whole garden is mess now ....
Rishabh : what rule ... koi rule- wule nhi hai ( hesitant said)
Preeti: oh patidev you don't remember it's okay , I'll make remember . so yesterday.....

Flashback after Holi dehen

All youngster are sitting in backyard .. boys are planning about tomorrow's holi celebration and girls are talking with eachother.... Then what random girl asked to her husband what are they paining about
Random boy: what will you do after knowing what are we planning....
Random girl : are Tell na please
Random boy: we are planning about tomorrow's holi celebration....
Random girl: really.. then I also want to celebrate Holi
Random boy : what really.... you girls play you are Holi random girl : what do you mean
Random boy : I mean to say you girls only do is eating dancing and talking continuously... You don't have any idea a boys holi ... Now go and do your gossips program. ( He tease her and left)
That random girls come to all girls and Sit down quietly ... Girls see her sad face and ask her why she's sad
Random girl : aarre .. I went to ask my husband that when are We leaving..but I ask him what are they doing..and he said that they are planning holi celebration... I asked him to tell me about they are going do ... But he said that we girls can't play Holi like they play ... And say that we are just can do dancing , eating and talking...
After she completed her last sentence and look at girls and said
Random girl 2: what they think about us girls
Preeti: obviously don't have any rights to talk about us like this...
Random girl 5 : okay girls let's go to them and ask them how can I say like this
Pia : ok girl's let's go..
After all girls went to boys .. boys are planning about Holi celebration but the stop when they feel someone's present behind them.. and look back to see all girls are sending there in angery expression.. looking them like this they ask them in confusion that what happened ... Girl said the day on to play Holi with them...
Random boy 3 : hahahaha .. what you want to play with us
Random boy 7 : haha ... You will get hurt if you play with us ....
Random Boy 4 : obviously just go and do your gossiping...
All boys start to laughing
Preeti: no we want to play
Rishabh : baby you will get hurt...
Preeti: what do you think about us...we are so strong we will not get hurt 
All girls: yaa ...we want to play Holi
Random boy : okay okay so why not we play in teams
Rishabh: yaa let's make team, one team will be our mean boys and another one your what say ..
Random boy 6 : yaa who will be the losers will have to clean whole messi garden okay
Girls: okay

Flashback end
Preeti: now you remember or not ( glaring to rishabh)
Rishabh: yeah yeah , we remember no need to glare wifie..... ( sacred tone )
Random girl 5 : okay then start with your work loser...
Girls: loser .. loser....( shouting)
All boys start to clean garden and girls went to change except pia because she was not that dirty . But boys think all girls left from there and getting chance they all decided to leave...
Rishabh: slowly slowly come on guys...
let's go he said back walking will telling to other boys..but he don't know that there is pia watching them... boys who going looking front see her but she tell them to be quite in action....but about her rishabh don't have any idea so he said boys who is standing there like stutas
Rishabh: yaa ... What happened why are you all are standing there like you all see some ghost ha
Random boy 2 : u  turn and see ....he said in low voice
Rishabh: why... what is there... ahhhhh he said turning around and got shock seeing pia standing there with with angry expression and her hand's on her waist glaring at boys... seeing her like this he got scared
Rishabh: aaaah ....chudel chudel bachao...( aaaah ...witch .. witch ...save me )
Hearing is shout all girls came to garden area running and boy's face palm themselves...
Preeti: what happened are you okay rishabh ( worried about him)
Pia : nothing happened to him tet me tell you what happened
Random girl: what happened pia ?
Pia : they think we all girls are went to change and having chance they are running from here...but seeing me here rishabh Bhai got scared and shouted..
Random girl 5: what ..you all are running from here....with completing your punishment hun..
Boys: ha..ha ...it's not like that..we are just doing our work ( awkwardly Start to said)
Pia : oh really ...but I have proof of your so called work...( Sassy tone) saying this she show all girls video of there sneaking away from here....
Girls: ( glaring them )
Boys: yaa .. why are we standing here let's go guys garden is still mess ... saying this all boys went to clean garden and girls start laughing ...

Time skip to night

Pia POV

   Right now I'm chilling on my bed... after holi celebration I'm so tired I was looking picture of Holi then I got call from my bestie...I'm missing her so much ..last month she went back to Rajasthan , she live there and i live in new Mumbai that why we're not able to meet now.... Now Im happy because from last 2 day I'm trying to contact her but she is not picking my call and not even replying to my message...so seeing her call I got happy and pick up
On call
Pia : hello bitch... Why didn't you picking up my calls from last two day ..you know how much I got worried....( i Start to complaint her without letting her speak)
Pia : now say something or not..
Isha : aarre ..my darling let me speak then I'll say something na...( Chukling on me )
Pia : sowwry..now say ..
Isha : okay ... first sorry I was not able to pick up your call and second I call you to invite in my marriage...
Pia: WHAT... MARRIAGE.... ( i literally shouted)
Isha : jeez slowly girl ..i don't want to be deaf...
Pia : first tell me what are you talking... your going to get married
Isha : yes ...
Pia : how.. i mean tell me what happened.. if your family forcing you then tell me ...
Isha : it's nothing like that..they didn't force me ...and it's arrange marriage but with my Will's..
Pia : ohh ..when is your marriage and who is your fiance ...?
Isha : my marriage is after a week and you have to come before marriage at least 2 day before function start with your family ok and dad will invite your family personally...
Pia :  ok I will come
Isha : okay now bya ...I have to go a lot of work is not done yet..
Pia : ok bye take care..

After hanging up call I was in deep thoughts like how just last week everything is going well and marriage...it's so strange but if she is saying so okay now let's sleep or how can I look in beautiful in my bestie marriage ... after that I fall asleep...

Hello Reader's this is for today and Happy Holi

Vote for new update...💕
25 March