chapter 6

English is not my first language so if you find any grammar mistakes then please adjust 🥺

Armaan POV

Pia : but everyone call you hukum... (She said in low voice)
Armaan: everyone call me with this name and your not in that list .......
I said this to her because she is not any normal people...she is my wife, my ardhangini , my queen, my love.....
Yes love...the one who took my breath in our first meeting....I was busy in thinking our first meet but then i feel something heavy on my shoulder..i look down and see the most precious one my pia sleeping on my shoulder....
Time skip
I was busy admiring my queen then driver stop the car because of break my queen wake up.....i really want to dig him in 7 feet under the land ...but i control on me and said is my usual cold tone...
Armaan: we have reached come out ...( Ahhh Armaan why can't you be little soft ...but because of habit I'm helpless....)
Pia : mmh ..okay ( in low and little sacred tone)

After we went infront of palace main door.. there is standing my so called family who is a family in name only except my grandparents.... then Mrs.anita Rathore came infront of us and start doing aarti....i really don't want her to do this but only sake of pia ...i didn't said anything and stand there quietly .....

Pia POV

Because of break i wake up from my sleep...I was thinking where i am ...but his cold voice make me sacred... after i come out of car and stand there looking beautiful and huge palace... it's really so big...I was hoping to not get lost in this...but start to walk when I see he is going towards main door i follow him while handling this lehenga it's really so heavy...
When I came to main door i see whole Rathore family is standing there while his mother with aarti thal ....then she did our aarti and tell me to do gruha Pravesh ..i did what she said to do after gruha Pravesh I was standing in living room and looking palace... then one old lady came to me.. maybe she's grandmother of Armaan...
Grandmother: Mera naam surekha Rathore hai me tumhari dadi saas hu bhau...( My name is Surekh Rathore, I am your grandmother-in-law. )
Grandfather: aur tum mujhe toh jaanti hi ho ( And you already know me )
Pia : yes dadaji ( grandfather) i said while touching their feet and they gave me blessings
Grandfather: and she is Anita .. your mother-in-law and he is Virendra your father-in-law ( when he said that i start to walk towards them for touching their feet but stopped when someone hold my arm ..i look at owner of hand and see Armaan holding my arm ..
When I looked him then he leave my hand and said)
Armaan: you'll not touch their feet...
Pia : but
Armaan: i said don't...not only their but noone except dada and dadi ..never touch feet
Pia : but they are not noone they are family...
Armaan: you're queen and queen never should bow down ... except king....i let you touch dada and dadi s feet because they are ex king and queen...now don't ask anything to me...( He said in cold voice)
Anita Rathore: aah it's okay you don't have to touch our feet ( she said in slow and sad voice)
Grandmother: aah anyways she's your aunt Megha Rathore and uncle Vikram Rathore ( i said namaste to them )
Grandmother : and they are your brother-in-law and sister-in-law
Rashmi : wait.. wait dada'sa we will give our intro in ourself
Arjun : yes dada' sa We want to giv.... ( He stop speaking with horrible expressions I look where he's looking and see my dear husband glaring him ..)
Pia : mmmh what happened say something...  (i said to him for continuing)
Rashmi: my self Rashmi Rathore...I'm your cute sweet sister-in-law... ( said in cute expression)
Arjun: and myself Arjun Rathore ... one and only handsome brother-in-law...( Said while will doing srk pose )
Pia : hahaha.... okay got it...I'm pia Singhani....(.I got cut in between)
Armaan: Mrs. Pia Armaan Rathore...( he said in my Stern tone ....why can't he speak in sweet or normal tone)
Armaan: got it..
Pia : yes ....I'm Mrs Pia Armaan Rathore.... your sister-in-law...
when I take his name with me I feel something new sensation in my body....
Grandfather : okay enough of introduction let go to house tempal for aarti....bhahu ...u and armaan will do Pooja ....
( I will write grandfather as dada sa and grandmother as dadi sa )
Then we all went in house temple and start Pooja ..in temple huge statue of shiv ji first I sang Ganesh aarti and later shiv ji's aarti... after aarti
Dadi sa : woh bhahu tumare gale main toh maa sarswati ka waas hai...( Wow child... mother sarswati have blessings on you )
Dada sa : ok let move to last ritual ...
We came again in living room.. there is a large dish filled with milk, vermillion, and flower petals...then kaki sa said that we two have to find ring in that milk and it'll be 3 round...who will find most time ring will always be the rules in relationship... then me and armaan ji sit infront of eachother then kaki sa said me to give my marriage ring ...
Pia : but I don't have any ring...
Dadi sa : don't worry your husband will buy thousands of rings for you ...but for now we'll use this ring ( when she said your husband line then crimson colour appear on my face....but then she removed her ring and give to kaki sa ...kaki sa take that ring in her hand and put her hand in milk and start roaming around in milk...)
Kaki sa : okay now put yours hand and start finding who will find first will be winner of this game and ruler of relationship okay 1...2..3...start
After she said start we two put ours hand in milk and start finding....in first round I win and second round he because he hold my hand in milk..and  I got shock then he getting chance and take to ring...now is last round...kaki sa put ring again we start our game but I'll get my revenge last time because of him i lose now my time wait and watch my dear husband ji....
After we put hands in pot and start roaming here and there...but after some seconds later i hold his hand in milk he look at me but I wink hahaha i can clearly see that he is os shock atleast he saw some other reaction too...and then getting chance i find ring and saw everyone but still mentally eye contact with him ...he came in his sense with everyone start clapping and hooting... after I gave ring back to dadi sa but she said to give Armaan ji...i gave him ring in confusion...but the dadi sa said him to wear that ring in my finger
Pia : no no dadi sa it's your
Dadi sa: yes but now it's yours..
Pia: but
Dadi sa: no but .. Armaan wear her ring in her ring finger...
Armaan: ji dadi sa...
After that he take my hand and put ring on my finger
Everyone start clapping for us

After that dadi sa said to go in our respective room because tomorrow is also have some rituals

Armaan ji got call that's why he went somewhere..
I was standing there alone but kaki sa , Rashmi and Arjun came to me and said they will drop me to his i mean now our room...
When we reach to room kaki sa said something that make me blushing mess...
Kaki sa: so ... today is your and armaan's first night...
Arjun and Rashmi: ohhh .... first night....aah ... someone is going to scream tonight aah
Pia : shut up please ( i said while blushing hard)
Kaki sa: why ... it's true ...you see Rashmi how he said "it's mrs.Pia Armaan Rathod"
Arjun: yes ....oh God how I'm going to sleep today...
Rashmi : you are talking like it's your first night...( Rolling her eye)
Arjun : arey I mean that my room is next to Arman bhaiya na... After hearing bhabhi maa scream ... I don't think I will sleep peacefully today..
I was going to say him stop but someone stopped him before me ..
Armaan : you all done... Then leave form here....( he said in he used cold voice)
Kaki sa: aah ..we are just going from here ..let go Arjun and Rashmi....
She said in scared tone and left from here with Arjun and Rashmi.. why everyone is scared from him ... it's not like he is going to eat them.. weirdos .

Hello Reader's this is for today.... see you soon....vote for new update....💜