chapter 10

English is not my first language so if you find any grammar mistakes then please adjust 🥺

Armaan POV

When I reach mansion i take bag of gifts and went inside living room my eyes is searching her only i through she is in living room with kaki sa and dadi sa but she is not here so without saying i went towards kitchen but she is also not here lastly hoping to see her in bedroom i went inside our bedroom but she is also not here where is she went...I put bag in my wardrobe and went downstairs to ask dadi sa about her ......
Armaan: dadi sa hmm did you show her
Dadi sa : whom ?
Armaan: hmm pia
Dadi sa: ohh pia she is .. wait are you missing your wife haa
Armaan: n...no no it's not like t..that
Dadi sa : then what ha....you never asked about anyone if they are not home ...
Armaan: dadi sa tell na where is she...
Dadi sa: okay okay she went to her parents house
Armaan: What but why someone said something to her ( i was fuming in anger thinking if someone said her something that make her leave me ...)
Dadi sa : no no armaan noone said her anything she went be...( I didn't let her complete and ask her )
Armaan: then why she left from here
Dadi sa : you stupid first let me finish...and she didn't left home nor you she went her mayke ( Maternal home )for phagphera ritual and you have to go tomorrow to pick her up okay...
Armaan: Okay ...
Oh so she went for phagphera i signed..i thought she left me how stupid i am...no no I'm Armaan Singh Rathore I'm not stupid..but for you my angel i can be anything.... after that I went to our room and get fresh....

Author POV

Rishabh: it's not fair I'm your son and your husband okay....
Meet: dadda your not my son and also not my husband...
Rishabh: baby I'm not talking to you I'm talking to your mumma and my mumma look at them she just came after only one day and they are behaving like she came after one year...
Meet: just say na pappa you are jealous of pia bue ...
Rishabh : oy I'm not jealous okay
Preeti: really then who is sulking here a minute ago ha...
Rishabh: who i don't know....and it's not me okay
Papa : shut up kid and come and have dinner
Rishabh: finally food
( Saying he went towards dinning table and Preeti and meet face palms themselves)

So Here our pia is having yummy food made by her mother and sister-in-law and all attention is on pia so rishabh is sulking because they didn't let him eat food saying ' it's only made for pia 'but lastly doing so much drama his papa let him have food... after eating while having fun and teasing eachother they went to their respective room's ...

Pia POV

It's really fun to teasing Bhai but I'm gonna miss this all after going back to rathore mansion it's all happened so fast na first i went rajasthan for my bestie marriage but there I got a tiny bit crush over a man who's going to marry Isha then her running away from her own marriage then me being replaced bride of armaan ji, having a new family, new relationship most important now I'm Mrs Pia Armaan Singh Rathore i never thought about this not even in my wildest dreams ever.... shiv ji gave me strength to hold this new relationship with love and care dadi sa said me tomorrow armaan ji while came to pick me up mhh before he i have to go to mall for buying new clothes and saree I can't wear Isha saree ..they are her okay let sleep now pia you have to wake up early tomorrow good night everyone...they i fell asleep...

Time skip to next day
It's 7:16 am

I wake up early today and got fresh up after doing my morning routine i went downstairs to help bhabhi for making breakfast....I see bhabhi is making breakfast and Mumma is doing pooja ( workship ) of radhe Krishna ji in home temple yes my mumma is big Devotee of Krishna ji and Radha ji...I'm also
Devotee of them but not more than mumma...i went inside kichen and greet bhabhi... bhabhi is going to say something but before her someone said something..
??? : hey Prabhu ye kaise hua meri beti itne jaldi kaise uth gayi ...( Oh Lord how did this happen, how did my daughter wake up so early...)
Pia : mumma please don't say like i always wake up late okay...( I was literally sulking because of her drama)
Mumma: yeah yeah in your dreams...
Pia: mumma..
Mumma: what mumma you always wake up after 8:30 and weekend's 10:00 okay..
Pia : but now I wake up early na today i also wake early yesterday okay...
Pappa: yes my baccha is mature now....
( He said after coming back to his morning walk)
Pia : yes..I'm mature now.... wait a second what do you mean mature now haa..( pouting )
Rishabh: he means now your mature because before you're an idiot ( he came don't know from where and start making fun of me)
Pia : ohh so I'm idiot then your monkey...
Rishabh: I'm monkey to you...
Pia : yes
Rishabh: then then You are hippo...
Pia : WHAT am I look hippo to you ha...
Rishabh: yes..
Pia: then you Are a turtle... always slow..
Rishabh: I'm not slow it's you
Pia : no it's you and always you ...did you remember once you become late for exam and examine shout at you because your so slow like turtle...
Rishabh: have she got to know about this i never tell this to anyone... ( He said in low voice but I hear it )
Pia : because it's me pia singhania sorry sorry now mrs pia armaan singh rathore ...The Queen of Rajasthan okay ( i said flipping my hair )
Rishabh: your not queen your an idiot ..
Pia : and your a monkey...
Rishabh: then you a..
Mumma papa bhabhi : SHUT UP YOU BOTH....
After hearing their shout me and bhai palce our main finger on our lips and stay silent in fear...they sometime become so scary ..
Mumma: you to go and sit on couch me and Preeti are making breakfast and if I hear any voice then no breakfast for you to UNDERSTAND...
Pia and rishabh: understand...
Then we both went to living room and sit quietly but still glaring eachother.... after breakfast pia went to Preeti to ask her to come with her in mall for shopping...

Pia : bhabhi can you please came with me..
Preeti: where Sweety
Pia : to mall I have to buy saree and some necessaries ..so please came with me..
Preeti: okay okay I'm coming let me get ready first okay
Pia : okay thank you bhabhi you are best I'll also get ready then..
After that pia come to her room and start ready

Pia POV

I ask bhabhi to come with me and now we're going to mall I'm driving the car and bhabhi is sitting beside me...then she asked something that make me little shock
Preeti: pia you know na I'm your friend first and bhabhi later..
Pia: yeah bhabhi
Preeti: then you trust me na ..
Pia : what kind of question is this ha..yes I trust you..
Preeti: then tell me the truth are you really happy there na ... everyone really except you i mean they don't behave rudely with you na ...
Pia: yes bhabhi I'm really happy and they except me as there daughter-in-law...and they are so sweet specially dadi sa and kaki sa they're always take care of me about maa sa and Baba sa i don't know but i feel like they don't have good relationship with armaan ji you know after gruh Pravesh I was touching their feet as they are elders but armaan ji only let me touch dada sa and dadi sa feet and when I was going to touch feet of maa sa and Baba sa he stopped me .... something is of there...
Preeti: really... anyways now tell how he is
Pia: who
Preeti: your husband..he behave with you nicely na ...
Pia : honestly we didn't talk much but yeah he don't behave with rudely but also not so nicely...
Preeti: okay got it...
Pia : anyways we reach you go I'll park the car
Preeti: okay I'll be waiting for you in main entrance
Pia: okay..
After that bhabhi went out of the car i went to park car ... after parking i also come out of car and start going towards bhabhi ...

Time skip to mall

We buy a lot of sarees and some jhumke ( earrings ) as i love to wear jhumka after buying what we want we are going to eat something from cafe but my eyes fell on a couple who is looking so sweet how i dreamt to going out with my husband, wearing matching outfits walking on streets while holding eachothers hand but my every fantasy crashed i signed and went towards cafe ...

Armaan POV
It's 2:27 pm

Right now I'm in an important meeting but only my body is present here my mind is lost somewhere today's day also like normal days waking up doing workout then morning routine then breakfast and after breakfast coming to office and checking file and doing meeting everything is normal but i don't know since morning I'm feeling something different and it's not normal, I'm not able to focus on meeting today I want to go home not that Rathore Mansion but home where i can get peace that home whom address i don't have... what is this feeling it's because I'm married now or because I'm married to pia ....yes pia I'm missing her let's go and take her to me back i stand up from my chair everyone's focus come to me without saying anything to them i went outside and come to my car...i told driver that I'll drive car today ....i started car i know where they live right now in rajasthan so I start to go there within a hour a reached to Singhaniya house i ring the bell after a minute a lady opened the door it's pia mother i greet her and she let me in my eyes only searching her my angel but she is nowhere
( I'll write mumma as mrs singhaniya and papa as Mr Singhania)
Mrs Singhaniya: damad ji aapka swagat hai humare is chote se ghar me...aaiye baithiye ( Son-in-law, you are welcome in our small house...come and sit )
Armaan: ji thank you...hmm where is pia..
Mrs Singhaniya: she went to shopping with her bhabhi...They must be coming ...
Armaan: hmm okay
Mrs Singhaniya: thik hai aap baithiye main khane ke liye kuch lekar aati hun ( ok you sit down i'll bring something to eat )
Armaan: no no need of this hmm where is Mr Singhania and rishabh..
Mrs Singhaniya: pia dad went to meet his one of friend and rishabh went to pick up meet from his school... actually pia told us you will come today but she didn't tell us when someone we through you will come in evening...
Armaan: oh actually I was free so come to pick her up and it's not her fault i didn't inform her about my arrival...( I lied to her)
Mrs Singhaniya : Okay then you can rest in pia room if you want
Armaan: hmm okay where is her room..
Mrs Singhaniya: it's there

After that I came to her room it's small but cosy and beautiful..i can smell her own fragrance it's so calm ...i went to her washroom and get fresh and came back to her room and sit on her bed and start looking her room closely i saw her photo's of childhood she's looking so cute and her dimples it's like cherry on cake .... last night I was thinking to taking her shopping as she don't have her necessary there but she went today with her bhabhi I was thinking about her while laying on her bed but don't know when I fell asleep in her bed

Hello Reader's this is for today vote for new update...💕