chapter 5

English is not my first language so if you find any grammar mistakes then please adjust 🥺

Author POV
Time 10:47

Right now every family members of bride side is going to palace where married is going to held...
Our pia also got ready and took her outfit for today with makeup in bag .... She's going to their car but stopped hearing shout from Isha ...pia turn around and ask her what happened..
Isha: pia came with me in my car
Pia : but
Isha : no but ... aunty I'm taking her with me ( said to pia mother)
Mumma : okay dear.. take care...
After that pia and Isha settled themselves in car ....and driver start driving..... after sometime later pia said
Pia : Think Isha only last chance is left now
Isha: last chance for what
Pia : for running away from marriage ( said joking)
Isha: haha...if I have to run na then till now I'll be not here ( laughing hard)
Pia : hahaha ....i know but still think...

Teasing eachother and laughing they reach to venue... after reaching they went to their respected room for getting ready for marriage.....

Time skip 20 min before of marriage

Pia POV

I'm at my room getting ready but got disturbed by door knocking sound....i went to door and open to see Mrs Mishra standing there with worried expression seeing her like this i told her to come in ....
And give water to her and ask what happened but what she said make me shock
Mrs Mishra: pia child do you know where is Isha ?
Pia : Isha ...but aunty she is in her room na
Mrs Mishra: yes child but she is not there...
Pia : then she's surely roaming around
Mrs Mishra: no pia we find her in whole palace but she didn't get...i don't know what is happened now if groom's side got to know about this then they will definitely kill us
Pia : no no aunty don't say like that...you go I'll look at her ....
After saying this i take my dupatta and came outside to find her ...but she didn't get so after that I went to her room to see if she there or not... but when I come to her room I see there is standing my parents, Isha parents, groom's parents and groom... looking their face and silent atmosphere I got hint that something serious happened here..then my eyes went on Mrs Mishra she is silently crying and holding something like paper in her hand.. while looking at that paper I can say that is latter like something so i went to her and get that letter in my hands and start reading....

Dear dad

            I'm so sorry for running away from this marriage...but i don't have any other option then this...i love someone else and want to marry him only....i tired to tell you but didn't get enough courage....so now I have to run ...I'm so sorry to everyone and specially Armaan... please forgive me.........

                                                                  Your daughter
                                                                            Isha

After reading this latter fell from my hands.. how can she do this and who is love, she never tell me about her love...now what will happen.....I was in deep think until I hear cold voice
(Grandfather of Armaan)
Grandfather: i don't know what will you do Mr Mishra.... you promised to me that your daughter will be our daughter-in-law..
Mr Mishra: I'm so sorry sir....i don't know how this happened....( He said in low and embarrassment tone )
Grandfather: it's your fault...if your daughter love someone else then why you said yes to this marriage... (cold and angry expression)
Mr Mishra: I'm sorry sir... ( said while joining his hands and looking down)
Grandfather: your so called sorry can't save our reputation....you have any idea how big people are present there...and reporters what will say ...i don't want to hear anything marriage is not going to stop ...i don't know you find your daughter or make someone bride but marriage will be having on time...
Mr Mishra : but we don't have much time have can we find someone else...
Grandfather: who is she ( he ask while looking at me )
Papa : she's my daughter pia , Isha best friend...
Grandfather: you will be the bride of my Armaan... ( said while coming toward me )
Pia : what ( I was so shock like seriously he want me to marry his grandson )
Papa : no .. I'll not give my daughter.....( Angry expression)
Grandfather: Mr Singhania ....I'm requesting you... we'll make her always happy and it's my promise please...
Mumma : mmh listen.... Come here.....( said to papa)
They went aside....