Introduction

King Mahaveer was the most feared and powerful King in all of India. Being from the Maratha dynasty they controlled much of India and no one really questioned their rule. He controlled a huge portion of the land and no one dared to go to war with him. Just the rumors of his bravery left people pale with fear. Just uttering his name left people with shivers running down their spines.

The rumors of the ways he killed enemies were horrific and torturous. But that same king was known for the amount of justice and righteousness he had. He was like a god from the mythologies with the amount of Dharma and mental skills he had. Well it wasn't just mental skill he possessed leaving him this way. He also had loads of physical strength and endurance. Having been trained in skills such as sword fighting, archery, riding, hunting, swimming, yoga and so much more.

He was married to Queen Yuthika. Like her name suggested, she was like a flower. Soft and delicate. Compassionate to people who came to her in times of need. Being completely different from the King, they balanced each other. Still she had him wrapped around her finger, catering to her every need. How did such a fearsome King become a doting husband for the Maharani? Well that still remains a mystery.

Maharani Yuthika was the angel of our kingdom, everyone went to her for help. Or just to have a listening ear. Her smile could lift the mood of a room and soon enough everyone would be smiling. And of course, even her laughter was fun filled and comforting. But her singing...Oh god, that was angelic.

The Queen would be invested in the song, the Thalam being gracefully put by one hand while her voice reached notes perfectly. Each time she sang, even the gods would stop to listen. And of course, the room would go into silence to hear the magnificent voice.