Part 1

King Mahaveer paced back and forth in the room, trying to come to a decision. Everyone stood waiting at a distance as they were all afraid of the King's walk. What if he burst and started screaming? Each blink of the eye was done with caution to not piss off the King.

The courtroom doors burst open and filled with the sound of anklets clinking as the Queen walked in with a bright smile on her face. The King's cold stare began to decrease as the sight of the Queen comforted him. She was dressed in dark blue lehenga with gold and light blue detailing. It shone vibrantly against her caramel colored skin tone.

"Veer, what happened?" the Queen innocently asked, sitting down on the throne and pulling at the King's hand. The King subtly nodded towards the General to start speaking, as King Mahavir sat beside the Queen holding her hand.

"Well your highness, there has been a disease with the horses in the royal stables. And though we have the treatment going on, it is going to take at least a month for them to get better. There are also threats from the border we share with the Villivaru kingdom."

The king nodded his head and the general stepped back. Everyone thought that was the end of the Queen's discussion. But it was far from over, as she asked another question.

"And how many horses have been affected?"

Everyone's gaze snapped back to their queen as she asked questionably.

"There are about 100 affected out of the 750 horses we have. Why Yuthi?" the King answered, gently stroking the Queen's hand he still held.

"Well since you guys have the treatment going, and the horses will get better. Why don't you all use the horses the tribals have? We have a great relationship and their horses are trained for battle."

"That's brilliant!" the King exclaimed, studying the advisors faces before continuing "Ask the tribals for the offer immediately! Court is over."

The Queen simply smiled her bright smile as the couple walked back to their chambers.

The King signaled for everyone to leave as he walked in. The maids in the chambers quickly cleared out not wanting to disturb the couple.

"Well Maharani, it turns out you shocked the court with your intelligence," the King said teasingly as he wrapped his arms around the Queen from the back.

"Oh my dear Maharaja. Nothing like that. It was just something I thought might help." the Queen replied, leaning into the embrace.

"Mhmm" the King murmured as he leaned his face into her neck, inhaling the sweet smell of her perfume.

"Veer, stop!!! It's ticklish!" Yuthika whined.

"Oh really, jaan?" Mahaveer questioned as he launched into a full blown tickle attack.

To say the least, the room heard the melodious laughter of the queen as the sun set and night rose upon the kingdom.