IT GIRL

❗️Tw: light smut ❗️

Lana chuckled, swaying to the music that was playing on a loudspeaker, a beer in her hand. She recognised the song playing almost instantly. 'IT GIRL'. It had been Sarah's favourite song ever since it came out. Sarah repeated the lyrics whenever she heard or saw something that she liked.

Alana felt a hand grab her shoulder, turning her around to turn towards them. "Hey B!" Rafe shouted over the sound of the loud music, taking a step closer to her. "You wanna get out of here?" He shouted, giving her a smile and rubbing a hand over his recently buzzed hair.

"Yeah, sure!" Lana shouted, smiling back at him. He reached his hand towards hers, smiling when she accepted it.

________________________________

Lana felt Rafe's teeth clash against her lips, gently biting down on them. She heard his warm breath linger around her ear while he kissed her neck. She moaned quietly into the kiss, Rafe smirking against her.

His hands slid down towards her waist, gently squeezing her hips and lifting her up against the rocks of the stone cliff that they had snuck to the bottom of. He began to lift up her sweatshirt, freezing when her hands stopped him.

"Uhm.." he mumbled, turning away and running his hand over the back of his neck. "Sorry." He whispered, giving her a guilty look. "It's okay." She muttered, pulling him back into her and once again rejoining their lips.

Alana suddenly heard JJ's voice shout something about a beer making her quickly pull away from him. "Shit." She whispered, stepping away while Rafe saw the realisation in her eyes dawn on her. "I brought my car." He chuckled, reaching for Lana's hand and leading the giggling to girl to his Bugatti.

________________________________

Rafe woke up, smiling when he felt a familiar piece of hair run over his cheek. "Hey." He whispered, admiring the way that the golden sun rise hit the girls face, in a way that accentuated her features.

"Hey." She replied in a similar tone, reaching forwards to intertwine their lips. Rafe smirked before pulling away, running a gentle finger just above were her waist lay. "How are you?" He smiled. "Good.." she began, "except that you've got terrible morning breath." She smirked when he chuckled, blowing a gust of air into her face. "Thought you'd be used to it by now?" He questioned, referring back to last summer. She gave him a peck, hoping to suck some of the ego out of him.

________________________________

Alana walked into the local grocery store, making a beeline towards the dairy section. She reached for her favourite European cheese, reaching for one small packet that held both that and a few cuts of ham.

"Hi." A girl smiled, reaching for the same packet as her. "Hey." Lana replied, stepping towards the mini egg cartons. "I love ham and cheese omelette's if that's what you're making." She giggled, reaching for one of the cartons. "How could you tell?" Alana joked, balancing the small items that she had and stepping away from the freezer aisle. "My names Darcy, by the way. Hope to see you around." Darcy smiled, walking away before Lana could reply.

________________________________

"Where were you?" John B asked once she entered the house, not looking up from his android. "I went to a party last night and got drunk. I spent the night at Sarah's." She lied quickly, silently praying that he would believe her. "Then explain how Sarah is sleeping in my bed right now." He smirked, finally meeting her eyes.

"I'm 16, John B and you're not my dad. I can do whatever i want with whomever i want." She shouted, beginning to march out of the room. "Were you with Rafe?" He asked quietly, the question making her stop dead in her tracks. "It's not your business!" She screamed, slamming the door to her bedroom.

She screamed, kicking over the trash can in the corner and holding hands to her head. Lana felt her phone buzzing in her pocket, pulling it out and screaming once again when she saw JJ's name.

"What?" She shouted, picking up the phone aggressively. "Lana, I've been thinking, and I can't pay child support. Even if I die my life-support wouldn't be enough to pay you both what you deserve." He said in one breath, squeezing his eyes shut when he heard a loud grumble from the other line.

"Right, okay." Lana began, "I want you to go back to school once it starts, I want you to pick up jobs until the end of summer and I want your grades to be above B's." She explained, knowing that the boy would agree to her terms and conditions at the time, but that the protests would begin once he actually needed to maintain his side of deal.

"I— shit." She heard him whisper. "Okay, deal. I'm in." He replied, a cocky hint to his tone. "I'll leave you and your job hunting alone then." Lana said, hanging up without another word.

She released a small laugh of victory, spreading out into her bed and instinctively resting a hand on her continuously growing stomach.

A/N

Merged two chapters