Predator and prey

As long as I can remember my mother told me in this world there is predator along with prey.She told me we live in constant fear of getting killed by wolves.That's why we made our town upon rabbits an wolves made their own town.Every single minute that pass by a rabbit goes missing.My father told me never go out in the night because that when wolves have advantage to kill their prey.How do you know you found your soulmate I asked my parents.Well once you turn eighteen years old any type of color ribbon will appear in your finger.You will have to find the same color of your ribbon in order to find your soulmate.How did you know dad was your soulmate I ask my mother.Well I just got off my shift for work suddenly it began to rain.Your father toke his umbrella out and ask me if he wanted to go out with me.I was surprised first but he look sincere along with polite I look at the ground I notice the same color ribbon as mine.From that moment on he was my soulmate the moment he look at my eyes he knew he was my soulmate.I told him yes he let out a smile as he walked along with me to the restaurant.Mom that so sweet of dad to share his umbrella for you I said to my mom.Yes it was but once you turned eighteen your ribbon will appear.You will have to find your soulmate just like I did son it like a adventure she told me.Will that's enough of telling you how I met your dad she tells me.Your better hurry up before you get late for college my dad said to me.My baby is finally leaving his parents so he can find his own career my father tell me.I'm gonna cry right now I remember when you were a baby my mother says to me as she begins to cry.Mom don't cry you have to understand I'm growing up I said to my mom.Love you my son please don't forgot to call us when you are done packing my dad told me.Yes I will dad I better go before I get late for my first day of collage.I began to walk away from my childhood house as i start my car as I began this journey of finding out what I want to with my life.As I smart kid my parents knew that I would be able to have a better future then they will.I graduated earlier then my peers I got a opportunity to college.Seventeen years old going's to college as two days before my eighteen birthday.Strange that I'm a out cast no friends so focus on school I didn't had a chance to have fun.But at least now that I'm going to college I can make friends so I can make that time up.I wonder what my soulmate will be like if he a guy or a girl.I guess I will have to wait until I have my ribbon I tell myself.

End of chapter predator and pray
Hope you enjoy this chapter