Early morning

The sound of crickets echoing outside of my dorm as I slowly get out of my bed.I rub my eyes softly as I walk to the bathroom.I splash water on my eyes as I dry my wet face on a warm towel.I walk out of the bathroom as Zack get out of his bed.He stares at me for a moment as he asked me are you hungry cause I was thinking about order some fast food.Sounds like a good idea what kind of food are you craving? Hmm I would say pizza but if you want me to buy a half of your topping of pizza he asked Alexander.Yes pizza sounds like lovely he told him as he softly touch his hair.His tail wag slowly as he blush to him he tries to look away.When we'll the pizza wag his tail he tries to look away.When we'll the pizza arrive he asked him as he stop touching his hair.Be ready in 15 minutes he says to him as he looks at his phone for a moment.Well do you wanna watch a movie with me he tells him as he brings out his computer.What kind of movie will we watch he asked him as he stared at him.How about romance movie he said to him as he point at the romance movies.What kind should we watch he asked him as he look at a few of them.How about this one he says to him as he show him a smile at him.That movie sound interesting he tells him as he leans over to him in his bed.Are you comfortable now he says to him as he waits for his respond.Yes I am can you start the movie right now he told him.The movie begins with a break up as the main character is devastating over her ex.The break up effects her a lot as she lack sleep as well as her school grades.She Meet a girl that she slowly fall a love with her.She confess her love for her as she kiss her.Zack blushes as he heist to kiss Alexander.He finally has the courage to kiss him as he puts his hand over to his cheek.When Alexander finish kiss him,as he released his hand off his cheek he breaths heavily.I'm sorry if I ruined the moment I just wanted to kiss you an I like more then a friend could he tells him.I like you to but you kiss me long then I expected he tells him.I just wanted to my first kiss to be longer then I would expect he says to him.I see he leans over to him as he softly kiss him an look over to his computer.The pizza ready I'm gonna pick it an pay for it right now he tells him.He gets up as he opens the door for the Delivery man.Pizza is here an the delivery man brought soda to he says to him as he smiles.Sounds very delightful of him he tells him as he grabs the pizza box.Thank you for the pizza Zack he said to him as he hugs him.Honestly no problem just happy to spend all this time with you he says to him.Aw that sweet of you to say he tells him as he goes closer to him.He blushes as he turns his head the other direction as Alexander gives him as kiss.He grabs a pizza as he eats the pizza.so delicious the pizza he says to him as he smile at him.So do you have anything plan today he asked Zack.Well I've have no school today but I'm free to do anything he tells him.Well a movie came out on theaters do you wanna watch it with me he asked him as he squeal excitingly.Well show me the trailer I wanna watch it myself he said to him.Let's me bring my phone out he told him as he gets his phone.

After he watch the trailer
That looks like an action movie he says to him as he smiles at him.Egh can you explain why you guys were so loud he said to him as he rising from his bed.Sorry about that Julian we were just this talking about a movie that we are going to watch on theaters he tells him.Can I come to I don't have anything interesting to do today he says to him.Sure it would be a fun experience with all of us watching this movie he tells him.What time is the movie he asked Alexander.The movie starts at ten in the morning he said to him as he shows him the time for the movies on his phone.Well what do you guys wanna do right now we have four hours until the movie starts he asked both of them.Let's play in a arcade he insists to them as he shows them the location.I suppose that sounds fun but does is it a restaurant he says to him.Glad you say that it does have a morning menu he said to him as he shows them the reviews.Well sounds like we have a day to look forward to he tells them excitingly.Who car are we taking he asked Zack along with Julian.Mine has the gas on full tank he said to them.Let's get ready to start this long day he tells them as he runs to the bathroom to change his clothes.They all change their clothes as they wait outside for them to change.I'm finally done he tells them as he comes out of the dorm.Well we better start driving over their now he says to Alexander.I'm so happy to spend this time with you guys he says to them as he holds them tightly.Them both blush at him as they are very excited to spend this time with Alexander.This is a good way to spend time to know Alexander more Julian says to himself.If I get to know him better he will want to be my boyfriend he tells himself.This is gonna be the best day ever Alexander says to himself.

End of early morning
Hope you enjoy this chapter