Chatting with a old friend

You have arrived at your destination the phone says as it stops talking.Well we are here at the arcade Julian says as he opens his front door.Hey Zack I bet I can beat you at basketball he says to him as he walks fast to the door.The bet is on Julian but if you lose you will have to tell me who is your recent crush he said to him as he smirk.Fine but if you lose you will have to tell me your crush he told him.Both of them ran to the basketball games as Alexander walk slowly to the arcade he looks around.Looks like anybody can get lost in here kind of like a maze he tells himself.He accidentally bumps into to someone he catches his balance as the guy in front him falls.I'm so sorry sir I was distracted he said to him as the guy turns to see him.Is that you Alexander a voice says to him in a high pitch tone.Nick is that you he said to him in a Pleasant tone.It been a while I've seen you Alexander how have you been he asked him.Well I just graduated high school a few months ago an sign up for college so how your girlfriend he says to him.Well she not my girlfriend anymore he tells him.What do mean your not together anymore he told him as his ears went down.No,we are engaged now silly,she pregnant now he tells him as he smiles.She pregnant you didn't tell me he says to him as his ears went quickly up.I wanted to tell you this but my sooner to be wife deleted all my old classmates contacted he tells him.Well that makes complete sense how is your soon to be wife he asked him.Oh forgot to tell you she having a baby shower this Saturday he tells Alexander.That most be so adorable for you to find out the gender of your baby he says to him as he holds two of his hands together.Wait let me give you the invite paper so you can find out the address he said to him as he gives him the paper for the invited.Thanks Ralph I really enjoyed your company today he says to him as he hugged him.I did to I should probably be going back to my soon to be wife he tells him.Wish your pregnant partner a good day to both of you he said to him as he wave him goodbye.Uh wait Alexander do you have those fresh strawberries he said to him as he waited for his respond.Yes I do let me get some from my friend car might take a moment he tells him as he searches for Zack.Zack can I get your car keys I need to get my fresh strawberries he says to him.Sure don't take to long Alexander my partner is not really the patient type he told him.

Meanwhile with Julian and Zack
One more point then the winner will be telling us their crush he says to Julian.You sound awful determined for being a loser he tells him.Why you little bitch don't say those things to me he told him.Ten seconds on the game whoever wins this game will determined their skills he said to him.Julian throws the ball it makes the score but only one point.Zack is calculating his shot as he places his hands on the ball he throw it ends up making two points.Zack you may win this round but the next time I will bet you he tells him as he turns around.I know you are crying inside you are just to shy to show it he said to him.I'm not just tried from using my arms for that round he says to him.Oh rally what about the cocky determination he said to him as he laughed at him.You got me there Julian but since we are done with basketball where is Alexander he asked him.I agree with you where is Alexander he tells him as they look around.Zack where are you I need to ask you something a voice says loudly.Over here Alexander by the basketball games he said to him as he waits for him.Alexander accidentally fell into Julian as he tries to get up.He kissing him as he opens his eyes as he looks at Julian.I like this position let's stay this way he says to him as he reaches to his head an kisses him.Can you move Julian I need to ask Zack for something he says to him.Sure sweetheart we can discuss this on the car ride home he tells him as he smiles.Alexader rises up from the ground as he approaches Zack.Can I have your car keys I need to get strawberries from your car he said to him.Ok just give them back when your done he tells him as Zack gives the key to him.Thank you Zack I appreciate you he says to him as he runs back to his friend.Let me go to the car I will be back soon he told him.Don't take to long Alexander my fiancé is not patient he said to him as he looks at his phone.I got them do want one box of strawberries or two he asked him.I'll just take one for thanks Alexander my finace will be happy that I got her some he tells him.No problem anything for a fellow classmate of mine he says to him as he smiles.There is my phone number i will give you the address as soon as possible he tells him as he waves goodbye.Alexander can you tell me something he asked him.Sure what is it he says to him.Who is your crush we must now he asked him.He blushes as he looks at both of them.Who is it they both ask.How about a hint he tells them.One of my crushes have light blue hair along with light green eyes he told both of them.Juliana takes a moment to think as he realizes Alexander was talking about him.The other one has charming black hair an growing purple eyes he says to them.Now that is over let's eat som pizza I'm starving he tells them as he goes to the menu.

Meanwhile with Julian an Zack
Hehe Alexander has a crush one me not your give me those ten dollars he told Zack.He has a crush on me so those ten dollars are mine now he asked him.It a tie isn't it he said to Julian they both sign as they look at Alexander.They can't help but watch him like he is something they haven't seen in there life.The pizza will take ten minutes the employee tells him as he gives him his cup for his soda.Thank you sir I appreciate your help he says to him.What kind of pizza did you order Julian ask.I got half of pepperoni along with cheese he tells them.Why do you ask he says to them.I was just wonder sweetheart Zack says to him.Let's get our soda he tells them.Zack stops him as he grabs his wrist an looks at him.Hey cutie how about a kiss with me he said to him as he holds his hand.Can I refuse your request he asked him as he let's go of his hand.No you can't darling can I just have one kiss from you he tells him as he leans over to him.He tries to get off him but suddenly he slips and they fall into to the ground as they kiss.Ah such sweet lips for a kind bunny he says to himself as he helps pick him up.Did anyone tell you have such tasty lips he told him as he leans over to bite his neck.Ah~ that hurts Zack please stop that he said to him as he gets off of him.He blushes at him as he covers his bite mark with his shirt.Where did you go Alexander I was worried he says to him.You shouldn't have you pick a spot yet he asked him.I have is this ok he asked him as he looked at him.He smells something sweet nearby him he realized it's Alexander blood.Who bit you he asked him as he check his bite mark.Why are you so concerned about it he tells him.Tell me who did that he told him as he look at Zack.You little shit you bit him how could you he yelled at him. Calm down you guys it not really something we should worry he tells them.He walks towards both of them as he give them a kiss and told them to calm down.He blushes as he walks over to the table.Did he just kiss me,he so cute for being a caring bunny he tells himself.I want more of those kisses on my lip he told himself that.He must be mine he deserves someone like me doth of them whispered to themselves.But who will be first? Zack or Julian?

End of chapter chatting with a old friend
Hope you enjoy this chapter