First day of collage

What do you want to be when you grow up the preschooler teacher asked me.I want to help people in the hospital whom are children I tell the teacher.Why do you want to be a doctor in a hospital she asked me.I want to calm down children whom are worried I told her.That sweet of you to think of others she says to me.Why do ask children what they want to be when they grow up I ask the teacher.Well Alexander kids have dreams it's my job to give them hope for their dreams.Sounds like you did this more then once I tell her.Well that's enough of me talking to you go have fun in the playground she tells me.Is it ok if I bring my book with me I ask the teacher.Sure but you know sometime you will have to make friends you know that she told me.I let down a sign as I grab my box an read my box in the playground well kids play.

When Alexander arrived in college
I have a daydream about my childhood once again I stop my car as I grabs few of my box of clothes along with supplies.I kind of anxious about who my roommate is a girl or a boy I ask myself.Hello welcome to Royal Hood college how may I help you.Do they now allow wolves around this college I asked her.Now they do since our colleges are crowned with wolves.They allowed us to come here along as we wear this collar on my neck along with cameras to make sure no accidents happen she tells me.That sounds a bit to much for you seem nice I tell her.That is sweet of you to say the first compliment, I got today what is your name sir she asked me.My name is Alexander Ramos may I asked for your phone number so I can chat with you I asked her.Sure I can give my number to such a gentlemen she writes her number as she gives the piece of paper to me.Have wonderful day miss I tell her as I began to walk away from the office.She awfully sweet to be a wolves well I'm just happy that I made a friend.Since I got the map I should be able to figure out where my room is at.

When he arrived at his dorm room
Breath in along with out it took a while to find my dorm room but at least I have I couple minutes of settling my stuff in my bedroom.Now just to unpack all my stuff along with buy the book I need for my classes I say to myself.Ooh I need to call my parents so I can tell them about college I tell myself.Oh snap my phone is dead better charge It before calling my parents.Since I have some time might as well pick my bed before my roommate does.Finally after a few minutes I put after thing in my side of my bed. alexander suddenly hears the door unlock as someone walks into the dorm room.Hello roommate I'm Alexander an I'm seventeen years old and whom are you.Since you asked I'm Julian seventeen gonna be eighteen tomorrow it a pleasure to meet you.Oh your a wolf well you the second person I talk that is a wolf.That sounds nice they had to put a collar on me kind of rude I'm vegan.That sounds a bit harsh on you especially for being a wolf I say to him.Yeah it is but is just something I have to get used to he told me.Suddenly another person enters the room turn to the door as I was shock to see another wolf enter the dorm room.Uh the lady in the office just told me all the other rooms are full so I have to be in this room temporary.Oh makes sense would you like to introduce yourself? Sure since I'm new to this collage an since I haven't met a rabbit like whom is polite he says to me.I'm Zack eighteen the career I'm gonna do is engineering I enjoy fixing things I hope we can be friends he tells both of them.Well I was wondering if Alexander you can give us a tutor to this collage cause this is new to us he asked him.Sure i don't mind this is my first time as well good thing I brought a map with me.So since we have a couple minutes for spare time I can give you both a tutor of this collage.Follow me first we go to library then I introduce you to the class then the sports Alexander says excitedly.Ok I guess I can leave my box's here I can unpack later.Better get going I'm so happy to tell you guys about this collage along with how many opportunities they have he says to both of them as he smile at them.He so positive,as well as kind I don't usually get a good respond the other rabbits run away once they see me Julian tells himself.Well I kind of liking this rabbit such a good person doesn't even fear me Zack says to himself.This library has once had a famous writer in this very library he says to Julian along with Zack as his soft round tail moves softly.Next is the lunch room I love the lunch room it has meat as well as vegan food he tells Julian.Everyone is staring at us again Zack whispers to Julian.Um sir why are you with those monsters a rabbit tell him.What monsters he asked him as he beginning to question the rabbits.Why are you even friends with them they eat us that why they have their town the rabbit says loudly to Alexander.Just because their wolfs doesn't mean their monsters they are creatures just like us he says to the rabbit.I see who is very judgmental for being my own kind for shame of you guys he says to them.Let's go you guys I see you are not welcome in this lunch room he told them.Wow you stand up for us that is very brave of you to do but why zack asked him.Well no one deserves to be treated as a cruel monster even though you guys are creatures like us.You are a very kind hearted person I'm thankful I met you Alexander Julian says to him.That is very nice of to say Julian an Zack to them as his fluffy tails moves around.Well let's go to the halls nearby the sports room he tells both of them.So what kind of job are you studying for Julian asked Alexander.Well I went to be a doctor so I can care for children he tells Julian.A doctor sounds so much like you but how did you graduate high school so soon Zack asked me.Well I was smart for my age I was ahead of my peers he tells Zack as his rabbit ears move slightly.So you a special kind of rabbit you quite smart for your age be proud of that Julian tells him.I never thought about myself that way thank you for opening my eyes Alexander tells Julian as he let's out a soft smile to him.How can he be so delightful along with adorable Zack says to himself as his face begins to blush in front of Alexander.Zack are you ok you look a bit red he says to him as he leans over to Zack.He begins to blush more as Alexander tail move a bit as he puts his hands at his check.I'm fine Alexander I'm not ill he tells Alexander as he checks his temperature on his forehead.Oh ok just making sure sorry if I'm a bit to much caring I just never had such genuine friends like you guys he says to them.Julian looks at Alexander as he stares at his tail wondering if it's soft like cotton.Well this hall is where all the classes are at their more class up stairs.But these hall looks like a non-stop hall way not gonna lie he says to Zack as he brightly smile at them.Next is the sports room where is straight forwards he says to him.Alexander grabs on of Julian an Zack hands as he walks towards the sport room as he continues to talk to both of them.He opens the sports room as he explains each sport to Zack along with Julian.That enough Alexander it's a few minutes before our class begins he tells him.Aw no I wanted to tell you more of the history of this collage he says as his rabbit ears go down.You can tell us once we get in the dorm room you can tell us everything Zack says to Alexander.His rabbit ears goes up as he continues to smile at them.I will give you my phone number so you can text me if you need anything Julian tell him.I will give mine as well so if you ever feel lonely don't hesitate to text or call me Zack says to Alexander to him.Aw thank you guys I appreciate your guys company I better get to my class before I get late he tells them.See you Alexander in lunch you can choose the spot for lunch Julian says to him.Their are so sweet I now have someone to always look forward any day Alexander tells himself.

End of first day of collage
Hope you enjoy this chapter