A long day

Well better grab my all my stuff before going to class Alexander tells himself.I walk fast as I can I unlock my dorm room as I grab my bag pack.I lock the dorm room as I lock the door as I begin to walk away to my first class.What is my first class I ask myself as I bring out the sheet of paper for my classes.Math is first I can deal with that I hope one of my friends are there I don't want to be left out Alexander says to himself.This must be this class for math better be prepared for this he says to himself as he brings out a notebook.Wait a minute is that ruby i tell myself as I look at the person.Yes that is ruby I text her on my phone as she checks the message.She looks around as she tries to look for him.It took a moment for her to find Alexander.It's you thank goddess I thought I would be lonely ruby says to Alexander.Class shall begin in a few minutes the teachers told to his students.So why aren't you in the office I asked her.Well I have only a morning shift for a moment then for me it's school time she tells him.Ooh that makes sense how do you manage all of that I asked her.Well when I first work here it was sort of hard but eventually I got used to it she told him.Wow sounds like you got everything handled in the office Alexander tells ruby as he rubs his shoulder.Sort of some of the rabbits are still scared of me she tells him as she lets out a sign.Class quiet down today we will be doing a review quiz on how much you learn over these years the teacher says to everyone.You percentage will determine where you are at in math there are no retakes.If you get a twenty percent or possibly lower you will have get kick out I'm not teaching a lower unit.Understood everyone if you pass this quiz you will be able to understand everything without struggling.Quiz begins right now the teacher says as he sits down at his table.

After Alexander finish the quiz
That was not hard actually he said to ruby as she looks at him.I have to admit I struggle on five questions but the rest I didn't struggle with it she tells Alexander.You are luck I barely remember half of the things the teacher taught me at school she says to him.We can study together that can help you with math he insiste to ruby as he smile at her.I suppose you can help me tomorrow after school she told him.What is your next class he asked her.Biology is my next class I don't like it please switch with me she begged him.No I've got English next talk to you later ruby Alexander tells ruby.She waves goodbye as she walks to her next class.Alexander slowly walks to his next class.He can't help but wonder if his friends will be in the class that he in.Finally arrived to English he realized the wolfs in the back he walks over to the middle as he takes a seat.Look who I ran into at this class a familiar voice said to Alexander.Oh it you Julian good to see you here he says to him as he smiles at him.I felt a bit lonely without you Julian tells him as he hugs him.I did as well I'm glad I ran into you he said to him as he refuses to let go of him.Let go of me Julian I have to pay attention to the teacher he told him as he released his hand off of back.Welcome to the first semester of school since it's the first day we will begin our essay tomorrow.Today you free to talk to anyone nearby you no get out of your seats.That's good I wasn't ready for the essay yet he tells Alexander.I was really hype an essay he said to him as his ears went down.We will do it tomorrow you should be happy about that Julian says to him as he gently touches his rabbit ears.You have a point I should be looking forward to tomorrow he said to him as his rabbit ears pop up.Do you want me to order food for after school Julian asked him.Well yes that sounds like a good idea he says to him as he goes closer to him.So what are you looking forward to he asked him.Well I'm excited for psychology he told him as he pulls his hands away from his rabbit ears.Why were you touching my ears Alexander asked Julian.I was wonder if they were soft he said to him as his ears moved slightly.So how was your day so far he asked him.Well my day is going slowly I expect it to be quick he told him as his wolf ears goes quickly down.Don't worry Julian your day will go smoothly eventually Alexander says to him as he gently stroke his wolf ears.His ears going up as he rises his head as he looks at him.How are so confident about yourself he asked him.Well not everything goes as plan but something that won't change about me is always seeing people smiling when they see me he says to him.His tail begins to swag back along with forth as he leans over to him.Julian are you ok you look awfully sleepy Alexander said to him.I'm just exhausted I suggest you don't move you to comfortable Julian tells him.He not lying though I am comfortable to sleep on he whispers to him as he softly rubs his wolf ears.His tail wagging back an forth as his ears twitch.The bell rings as Julian jumps out of his seat as he falls to the ground.Class is done already didn't feel like thirty minutes he says to himself.You are right about that Alexander agrees with him as he gets out of his seats.See you after school Julian he told him as he smiles.

After school
Alexander walks towards his dorm room as he opens the room.He spots Julian along with Zack waiting for him.You are back Zack says excitedly to him as he gives him a hug.Let go I can't breathe he says to him as he breathe heavily.Oh sorry about that I do that when I'm way to excited he said to him.It fine I forgive you but please warned me he told him as throw his bag pack on his bed.Good to see you here Alexander he tells him as he leans closer towards his chest.What are you doing Julian he asked him as he breathe softly to him.Trying to fall back asleep your heartbeat is comforting he whispered to him.Can I at least take a shower an change my clothes he asked him politely.Well fine but don't take to long I want to sleep well tonight he says to him.Zack seats at the desk as he rereading the books as he writes notes down.Tell me when you are with the shower I need to take a shower soon Zack told him.Ok Zack I will try to be quick on washing myself he says to him.Alexander closes the door as he takes off his clothes grabs them as he puts them in a basket.He starts the shower as he waits for it to be warm then he steps in the shower.He begins to wash his hair down to his legs.He gets off the shower as he rubs his hair with the towel as he brushes his teeth then gets out of the bathroom.I'm done he tells to Zack as he gets out of the desk.Julian looks at Alexander as he waits for him at his bed.He walks to his bed as Julian gently grabs him bring him to bed.Are you alright with me sleeping with me he says to him quietly.I don't mind you are quite comfortable being with he said to him as he hug him.Didn't expect today to go so smoothly he tells himself as he let out a yawn.He closes his eyes as he drifting off to sleep.

End of A long day
Hope you enjoy this chapter