The Mark of The Void Part II

Jessica hurriedly brought Ren's unconscious body to a backup jet. Even though she felt tired, pushing Ren in the bed around. She had to hurry or they'll never make it out.

Athena and rest had met with the overseer.

"Bronya won't be able to keep up with that monster. She's not a Herrscher anymore. We have to back her up."

"Roger"

Meanwhile, Jessica who manages to get on ship, quickly designated the location for auto pilot. Ren must head to Nagazora. At all cost

The woman in black sighed, watching the humans die and the rest survive. It was getting boring at some point.

"Whatever, shall we get to the point of why were here?"

"My lady, the vessel is currently moving"

"Whaaaaatt why didn't anybody say so?!"

Says the woman who was jumping like an idiot, not wanting to be interupted in her fun.

"Catch the vessel. Don't let it go. We need that to bring back our almighty. The Honkai God."

The two warriors behind her then left in a hurry. Obeying their lady's wish, hurrying to locate the vessel.

Jessica who wasn't paying attention, was messing around with the controls while stabilizing Ren.

Athena and the rest managed to catch up outside. Susannah caught a glimpse of shadows going away.

"Captain! Two unknown individuals heading the opposite way!"

"Susannah, you and me are backing up Bronya. Athena follow the shadows"

"Roger!"

The three sperated, Athena who quickly followed the two warriors while Theresa and Susannah went to give assistance.

Theresa who used her chains to pin the executioner down. While Bronya kept using continuous attacks against the enemy yet not one scratch was hitting him.

"In thy name, let those enemies know the abyss. Fall."

With those words coming from the executioner, the world began to shake as the sky split open and a big, gigantic lance was about to fall at them.

"What the...."

Theresa who had to stop the weapon from falling onto the base, uses her chains to hold onto the lance but it broke.
With that, she had to use the Oath of Judah to break the lance. Using the divine key to save the rest of the people. But with her focus on the lance falling, the chains on the executioner broke as well.

He stood up but he didn't attack, he only retreated by his master's side.

"The 11th Herrscher's power. Even this Theresa has it. Let's go my sweet executioner. Our goal has been ended here"

With those words escapes from the woman in black's lips. Everything disappeared, the lance. The honkai swarm and the perpetratures as well.

Theresa who then collapsed from using too much power, bronya stayed by her side. Making her lean on her shoulders.

"Great job, overseer"

Bronya said with a small smile.

-----------------------------

20 minutes ago. Athena who went to check on the shadows that went past them, saw nothing yet she felt a presence.

Odd.

Very odd.

"Fuck this. Come out already."

Suddenly a kick from behind came at Athena, making her fly and hit the ground hard.