Kiana? Not Kiana!

It's been months since the battle with Ouroboros happened. Ren and the others who fought rested. Some injuries were healing and thankfully for Ren, his arm came back because of Sirin.

No need to explain why. It's a Herrscher-

Although Ren had used a lot of honkai energy to let Sirin take the wheel, plus healing his arm.

The after effects had started to appear.
Something he didn't think would happen because he knew he wouldn't abuse the power lent to him.

"KYAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Athena, Bronya, Susannah and the rest had quickly run off to the infirmary to where Ren was resting.

Only to see a different human being at the stead of Ren.

"Kiana?"

"What?"

"Huh?!"

"I TURNED INTO A FUCKING WOMAN?!!!!!!"

Ren(?) who panicked and shouted with a feminine voice. He(?) was running around, panicking like an idiot.

A few minutes of panic and confusion, plus shouting. Ren managed to calm down as she got tired from all the ruckus she been trying to let out.

"W-will my weeinie the magnum ever grow back?"

"That's your concern?!"

Jessica then looked at the lab results of Ren's sudden transformation. Ren who was a female now will be able to turn back to male within 24 hours.

"Really?!"

"Yep, just don't use any honkai energy and you won't be stuck. But then you're lucky you didn't turn into something else"

"That's beside the point!"

Ren who was still sulking about his transformation, suddenly had a thought.

"Wait.....does that mean I have to go to female facilities, like bathrooms and shit?"

Theresa who just came by then smacks Ren's head with a file report that she was looking into.

"Of course not, you'll be using something private. Kinda like the PWD toilets"

She snickered with a stupid smug face.

"Why is the overseer making fun of me!?"

Theresa who was teasing and annoying Ren, was actually trying to relieve the pain of losing a friend, a family, a student. Because Ren is literally a clone of Kiana. It felt like Theresa is talking to Kiana herself.

"Alright enough fun for today, let's focus on today's mission. Since right now Ren is at her peak because of the high honkai energy rotating in her body. We'll be trying to cross dimensions like Ouroboros."

Jessica said as she was sucking lollipop while explaining the things they needed to do.

"We need to make sure that it will be safe for any of us and be able to retrieve back a Kiana from another world"

Ren started to stretch as he yawned.

"I guess I better go and train."

"Ren I'll come"

Bella followed along, Ren decided to stay by the training ground. Trying to figure out how to manipulate space like the executioner did.
Though at the same time. She felt scared with the space manipulation. It felt like she died at that moment. The fear that the executioner implanted had started grow on Ren.

"I'm sorry, it's just...that guy from before. It felt like he was similar to you. Like a complete copy of you but broken"

"Are you saying.."