3| Overlooking Me, Will Be Your Mistake

Tuesday Night NXT
11/28

Outfit of the Night

Kass POVBackstage at NXT, I was watching Lyra Valkyria talk about who she is excited to fight at Deadline which made me raise a brow as I walked onto the scene

Kass POV
Backstage at NXT, I was watching Lyra Valkyria talk about who she is excited to fight at Deadline which made me raise a brow as I walked onto the scene. "Lyra it seems that you're overlooking me and that's not a smart thing to do, even with your crazy sidekick lurking about" I said to her as I walked to stand face to face with her. "I know and understand that we've never been across the ring from one another, but sweetheart listen up. I came back looking for gold and when I make my statement tonight, just like I said last night at Raw, I don't mind making my name at the expense of anyone" I told her as I sized her up and down with a smirk as I saw the unwavering confidence roll off of her. "I'm not overlooking you Vixen, I'm simply looking forward to my number one contender at Deadline. You are correct we've never faced each other but I've seen your matches and I know what your capable of doing but this is-" Lyra started to say as she lifted her NXT Women's Championship in the air "This is where I draw the line as I would love to show you exactly why I'm the champ around here" she finished as she stood in my face.

I couldn't help but to laugh "Did I ruffle some feathers? You have no idea what I'm capable of and your reign can come to an end at any given time. Remember this your only champion because I allow you to be" I told her as I bumped past her to allow Fallon to cut her promo and started to make my way to the gorilla. A smirk made its way to my face as I could hear the crowd cheering at the announcement of me making a statement. "Lyra has no idea what I can do" I muttered to myself as I turned the corner just for someone to run into me causing me to fall "What kind of dumb fuck can't see me" I question angrily as I looked up just to see the red eyes of The Dragon, Ilja Dragonov "You really got some nerve buddy" I told him as I noticed he had his hand out offering to help me get up. I took it and dusted myself off "My dearest apologies, I was just in my head about my match with Nathan Frazier" Ilja said to me and I only shook my head "Listen I respect you and all but bump into me again and we will seriously have a problem" I told him as I bumped past him grabbing a mic from production as I cued my music.

My eyes scanned the arena as I walked out and did my signature entrance, swaying my hips to the music and hit a few fans hands as I made my way to the ring. I easily slipped into the ring acknowledging the crowd with a smile before placing the mic to my lips. "Now I bet you guys are wondering what I'm gonna say huh?" I asked the crowd as they chanted "Vixen" which made my smile grow "Well I'm here to say, it appears that this division has also forgotten about me. And now that I am back and better than ever, it's time for me to remind everyone exactly who the fuck I am and why I've stated that I'm the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be." I stated as the crowd started to cheer louder as I walked around the ring thinking to myself 'This crowd is truly insane'. "That's not me stealing a catchphrase by the way, it's me owning it as there isn't a single woman back there that can lace up my boots. With that being said, next week I will be issuing an open challenge so whoever wants some can come get their ass whooped" I said before Roxanne Perez came out with a mic of her own.