4| Everyone's A Target

Friday Night Smackdown
12/1

Outfit of the Night

Kass POVIt's Friday Night Smackdown and I've been avoiding Cody ever since he stayed over at my place on Tuesday, it was not in my intentions to get that close to him

Kass POV
It's Friday Night Smackdown and I've been avoiding Cody ever since he stayed over at my place on Tuesday, it was not in my intentions to get that close to him. I can't or won't allow myself to be that vulnerable again, I came back to win championships and continue my legacy, not have men in my bed trying to get to know me. Nobody was going to distract me from my goals and I mean that with fiber in my body as I stood backstage and made sure that my presence was unknown to all. 'I must stay focus, I can't let myself fall from my momentum' I thought to myself as my eyes focused on the monitors and smirked hearing the announcement of Randy appearing tonight in Brooklyn. I couldn't help but smile as Bianca made her entrance down to the ring before grabbing a mic and started to cut a promo on Damage CTRL "My war with Damage Control, it ain't over. Cause Iyo Sky I'm still coming for you because I want my title back" Bianca said with fierceness as she said that, Damage CTRL music hit. A smirk replaced my smile as I saw all of the members of Damage CTRL except for Bayley, their MVP at WarGames and Dakota had a mic as they entered the ring, circling Bianca.

As I listened to Dakota cut her promo, her next choice of words interested me "If you want yet another title shot, you're going to have to go through all of Damage Control". "Interesting" I hummed as Bianca wasn't backing down from the challenge of 3 on 1, but she wasn't outnumbered for long as Charlotte's music hit and her and Shotzi made their way to the ring, both with mics in their hands. "Ladies, Bianca isn't the only one coming for Iyo. And I love to go through all of Damage Control" Charlotte said as Shotzi nodded her head "It seems to me, there's enough Damage Control to go around" she added before her and Charlotte slid into the ring and started to fight Damage Control with Bianca.

Third POV
Kass thought to herself 'I should join in on the fun' as she watched the brawl commence and decided to do just that as she walked to the gorilla , signaling for her music to hit. "What? She's here?" Cory Graves said on commentary as Kass made her way down the ramp with a smirk as the crowd pop was insane. She slid into the ring as her friends were outnumbered with Bianca being thrown out the ring, everyone seemed stunned to see her as she went straight for Iyo. Kass immediately hit Iyo with a spear as she started to throw hands before she threw her to Bianca, who returned to the ring. The crowd watched as Kass was basically commanding the ring before Iyo was dragged out by Kairi and Asuka as Kass went to grab a mic. Her eyes scanned the women in the ring as if detecting them as a target in her way, but she ignored the voices telling her to attack them as they celebrated before Kass came and leaned against the ropes, looking at the retreating Damage CTRL.

"Woah woah woah ladies, where you going? It would appear to me that you guys didn't expect to be outnumbered well, boohoo!" Kass said to them with a laugh as her eyes scanned the women in front of her before scanning the women in the ring with her once more, "I'm going to make two things abundantly clear, friends or not, everyone's a target and will be dealt with if they choose to get in my way. And hey Iyo! I hope Dakota's words were true because like I've been saying since I've returned at WarGames, I'm back with a purpose and I'm back looking for gold" she finished before tossing her mic as her music played. Bianca and the girls hugged her as they continued their celebration and Kass could only think 'Everyone's a target' as she celebrated with them before rolling out of the ring. She skipped up the ramp before turning around blowing a kiss and leaving the stage. Kass ran her fingers through her hair as she walked backstage and made her way through the halls looking around to survey her surroundings. As she looked around, her eyes caught sight of Damage CTRL and eavesdropped hearing them say Bayley was going to help Kairi prepare for her match with Bianca, "Well guess I got work to do"  she muttered with a smirk. It was clear of the plan, she was going to take Damage CTRL down one by one and her main target for the night was Bayley.