intro

SCARLETT BARDOT and NIKA MUHL have been best friends since elementary school had arrived to them

SCARLETT BARDOT and NIKA MUHL have been best friends since elementary school had arrived to them. to say the least, ever since middle school people have known them from how close they were, basically the whole school called them inseparable.

the two girls had wanted to experience having a fuck buddy, and when they both found out with the addition that other people reclined their idea individually, they had decided to be friends with benefits.

__
April 38, 2023

scarlett goes on instagram, her right thumb swiping across the screen to find a new reel every now and then, a water bottle sitting on the small counter next to the couch she was currently laying on, waiting to be used of.

a knock on the door got her out of her own little world, not remembering anyone texting her for a hang out.

she groaned softly, getting up with much force, mad she had gotten interrupted having an insta marathon.

she doesn't like people interrupting her in any situation since when she had gotten to middle school, people wouldn't give her time for herself, someone always on her tail.

so whoever this person was needed a good reason on why they even showed up or scarlett was gonna beat their ass happily.

the person knocked again, the tone increasing a little bit.

she slowly opened the door, a smiling nika appearing just two feet away from the apartment. scarlett wasn't really surprised, just confused on why her secret crush was here.

"nika?" scarlett asked, immediately letting her inside by stepping to the side, nika coming in rather quickly.

nika sighed as she sat on the couch, manspreading while she slightly panted. scarlett couldn't lie and say she wasn't blushing from her friend right now.

she always thought nika was beautiful, probably loved her more than herself if she was gonna be completely honest. she's had a crush on nika since the day she first laid eyes on her, and of course she has always wanted to be more than friends but its been years and she was sure she had no chance.

nika looked over at scarlett with siren eyes.

"come, sit" she said in her accent, patting the couch seat next to her.

scarlett sat down waiting for nika to talk on why she was here in the first place. not that it bothered her, just wanted to know what was up.

nika took a deep inhale before looking down at her shoes now nervous, "so i was wondering if," she paused for a second, now looking into her eyes with a glance of hope.

scarlett furrowed slightly, nika being nervous just makes her nervous.

"nika, say it." she insisted, her eyes sharp waiting for an answer, she did not just come here uncalled for to not tell her anything. especially ruin her alone time.

she chuckled slightly, "i was wondering if we could become fuck buddies, but nothing more than that." she said, looking at scarlett's eyes.

scarlett gulp, giggling just in case nika was joking but it's been longer than a minute and nika still looked at her with a sincere look.

she sighed, "are you being for real?", nika nodded slightly making scarlett's stomach turn.

she would've never thought she would be fucking around with one of her dearest friends in her life, but here she is — nodding to nika's question that was gonna be printed in her mind forever.

they both stared at each other in awe, wondering how they got here in the first place.

just five minutes ago, they were only friends
and just five minutes later, they were now friends with benefits.