𝐢𝐢. who is she?

CHAPTER TWO( narrative, mature content  )↳  present time

CHAPTER TWO
( narrative, mature content )
  present time.

October 2-3, 2023

"wait-" caroline held her hand up, pausing my ranting about how i feel with me and nika.

"so you like her is what i'm hearing.." she uttered and i shrug, completely not even sure myself if i actually do.

just two months ago, she asked me to be her fuck buddy. we of course had to put boundaries and rules to its term, the first one obviously not to catch feelings, but now it all felt different. for me.

"i really don't know." i mutter, looking at my tv currently not on, looking interesting as ever

caroline blew a raspberry, nodding slowly comprehending my words.

"girl you do know that's practically being friends with benefits.." she snorted, patting my shoulder a little bit seeing my face turn a little bit pale.

"what could possibly go wrong?" i asked more to myself, that question already being on my mind 24/7 ever since.

she laughed while shaking her head , caroline knew that i knew the possibility of every bad thing that could occur, but that didn't stop her from telling me.

"first of all, you can catch feelings, and the worst part is that you guys are best friends — might i add — since elementary. both of you know each other very well, and to become fuck buddies takes a lot of risk." she mentioned, laughing a little afterwards.

and i can't say i didnt laugh also, i knew the consequences immaculately.

"you look like u need a hug babes," she uttered, a knowing smile on her face.

and i also just laughed because why the fuck does carol know me good. i roll my eyes with a smile and caroline pulls me into a hug.

i sigh and let go after a while.

"do you want me to sleep in? just so you don't feel alone" she asked, i nodded with a lazy grin.

"i'll go tell the girls that ur going to sleep." she said softly, i put a thumbs up before yawning and reaching to my pillow, my body fully resting now since i was sitting up at the edge of the bed.

after a couple of minutes caroline comes back and closes the door lightly, turning off the room light but not the lamp.

"they all left, sweet dreams boo" she whispered, laying next to me while her back faced me.