𝐢. you left and i felt wrong

CHAPTER ONE( narrative and insta )↳  present time

CHAPTER ONE
( narrative and insta )
  present time.

October 2, 2023

i moan feeling her hands travel to my ass, her lips nipping on my neck as i feel heat radiating off our bodies.

"nika," i breath out, her lips so close to my sweet spot. closing my eyes letting the tickling feeling wonder on me.

i felt her smirk against my neck, her fingers slowly taking off the string of my dress but that was soon paused when a knock emitted on the door.

we sigh and get situated quickly trying not to make any sort of sound.

i went to go open the door while nika was on her phone in the kitchen which made me sad for some reason.

"hey scarrrr" everyone said, hugging me and then nika, i smile softly and turn on the tv.

i go and sit down down, the same spot she had asked me to be fuck buddies. i try not to show any emotions after we have done it — obviously not wanting to ruin our friendship.

i dont know why it hurts tho, to immediately acting like nothing happened and nika always ignoring me right away for a while. going on her phone doing god knows what.

i shake my head, i'm not about to get emotional in front of the girls. especially not her.

i put the series Bridgerton and all the girls screamed at me to put on the first series, apparently not liking much the second series.

"damn, i was gonna put it anyway.." i say in a defensive tone, chuckling when they apologized cheekily.

they all sat down scattered everywhere around the living room. i turn to lay down on my stomach on the couch all too myself- well, not anymore

nika pats my ass softly, telling me to sit up without actually saying anything. a smile on her lips and i refuse to say no, sitting up immediately and letting her sit next to me.

"come closer" she whispered not wanting to be loud so the other girls could hear the series. i scoot to her, my head laying on her lap as her left arm met with my waist.

i blush quickly, her touch still having such affection every time after all these years.

30 minutes later

"they're so.." aubrey sobbed, sniffing on nothing. some of the girls also sobbing and the others just laughing.

"i burn for you" i mimic daphne and simon with a sad tone, all the others gasp and sob even harder making me cry from laughter.

nika laughs and i also see a small tear shed from her eyes, i sit up with my jaw dropped shocked that she's even crying.

"miss muhl, are you crying?" i asked with a playful grin, everyone laughing at nika.

"she gets it." amari said, nodding at nika with a laugh.

"yeah i very much do get it, bardot." she said with a smile now looking at me, sticking out her tongue.

i smile, shaking my head and putting my head back on her lap. sighing as the girls finally settle down and keep watching the rest of the episode.

i felt a quick buzz erupt from nika's phone for the millionth time.

notification!

7 seconds later.. notification!

another notification!

and another notification until i hear nika giggle and grip my waist gently, a way of letting me know she's gonna get up.

i sit up, looking at her with a slight frown, her expression showing excitement.

"guys i gotta go, forgot to uh.. run errands." she said, hesitating on what to say next, everyone nodded and waved her off.

she turned to me and gave me a small smile before disappearing out of my sight.

a part of me missed her company already, but mostly more confused on why she just left like that. she seemed so suspicious and giddy all the sudden.

not that i care.

she can go anywhere she wants, but something told me she was lying.

i shake it off, not wanting my overthinking to get even more dramatic than what they already are.

-
@scarlettbardot

Liked by mariannyfurg and 1,689 othersscarlettbardot  hang out plot twisting into a movie night w da best team in da country

scarlettbardot hang out plot twisting into a movie night w da best team in da country

View all 23 comments.

mariannyfurg no invite ?
scarlettbardot haha........ (dont fight me please im sorry)

haileyvanlith i agree w mari also
scarlettbardot  no comment.

nika.muhl we got rudely interrupted
scarlettbardot liked the comment.
paigebueckers ???

paigebueckers get off ur phone and watch simon and daphne fall in love porfis 🥰
scarlettbardot HELSK DTOP

caroline.ducharme3 omw!!
scarlettbardot YAYYY i need to vent rn

▅▅▅
authors note!
first chapter pretty shitty
but next one is gonna be
a lot more interesting
guys!