𝐢𝐯. all i hear is bullshit

CHAPTER FOUR( narrative )↳  present time

CHAPTER FOUR
( narrative )
present time.

October 30, 2023

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

over the past few days, nika has been wasting most of her time with kenzie. either a common hangout over at nika's dorm or going out to guzzle a scoop of ice cream.

busy falling into kenzie's trap: using her sham compliments on her, taxingly wanting to charm nika to get clout under her name.

kenzie is all in for money, knowing that nika's wealth and fame will get her to the top. especially because she thinks that nika is cushy to get.

scarlett on the other hand — she spent most of her days hanging with the team, wasting time and taking silly photos of the girls for fun.

today was the day before halloween, so you would sorta have a sneak that everyone felt stressed, much for scarlett who had bags hanged from her arms, packed of sodas and other items as her legs felt like retiring from the pace of movement.

paige brought up the party and she at first said no but after that she had actually thought about it.

she wouldn't miss a fun night with her girls, especially because it's gonna be "lit" from what paige had avowed, her denying era soon quickly got stomped when nika had messaged her after hearing she won't attend.

Nika <3
Darling please come to the party.

after her eyes shifted to the last word, her face tensed and blush coated her cheeks, feeling butterflies swarm around her stomach at the nickname, even if she had called her that before, she always got flustered to the core.

how could you say no to the Nika Mühl?

a part of her was shocked, the only text nika had sent her all week. she chose to ignore the small gut wrenching pit in her stomach.

she also didn't wanna pursue the idea of not going and being a lazy girl on the couch while ingesting freshly homemade cookies.

the idea sounded fairly amazing tho, i mean - you're eating cookies - watching your favorite shows and movies and having nothing to do? sounds like the pretty perfect lazy lifestyle.