CHAPTER 1, START OF EVERYTHING

As the president of the most well-known and illustrious company, NBS, I am Allisha Montes Montenegro. I am Cassandra Montenegro's mother and the wife of Lucas Montenegro.

* The first day of Cassandra's fourth-year high school class was June 6, 2024.

Cassandra Honey, wake up darling, it is your first day of school again, and you are going to be late.sabay halik sa forehead ng anak...Good morning, my super duper gorgeous sexy mommy...*hugging her mom*...Good morning, my dearest sweety, pretty, and lovely girl. Please get out of bed and take a bath. I will call you when the food is ready....Noted, ma'am... baliw go onnn

*Cassandra goes to the bathroom while singing her favorite song "You Belong with Me."

After a few minutes, Allisha called her daughter to eat her breakfast.

Cassandra, the food is ready... coming, Mom....

*At the Dining room*

While Allisha and Cassandra are eating, Lucas goes down to join them...

Good morning, Daddy...Good morning, hon.Good morning, my Queen and Princess. Kissed Allisha's and Cassandra's foreheads.

Do you feel excited, darling?Lucas asked her daughter
Yes dad, specially now in my tenth grade, I'm excited also to meet my friends and my new teachers...so that you're really excited common now because you're gonna be late.....

Hinatid ni lucas and allisha si cassandra sa school to secure the she's safe.

At the school*

Cassandra's Pov*
There are many students standing in front of the flagpole, waiting for the teachers and the principal.

Bumamaba na kami ng parent ko sa car at inihatid nila ako sa may flagpole since meron ding mga parents don di nila ako iniwan until dumating yung teachers and Principal, pina line na kami ng teachers.

Good morning, students, teachers, and all of the parents who are here to support their children.Welcome to SY 2024-2025. We are destined to be here. We gather as one and unite with a purpose again. A pleasant morning, and welcome. Oh, but before I hand over the microphone to madam Jo, I would like to welcome our very own Mrs. Allisha Montes Montenegro, a beautiful, sexy, and intelligent student of this school for decades.

Allisha was surprised when the principal called her name.

Mrs. Montenegro, could you please come to the stage for a picture and a brief message to our students...

Go on hon go, saad ni Lucas, go mommy...saad naman ni Cassandra while smiling and clapping for her mom that show's how proud she is.

Umakyat si Allisha stage habang inaalalayan siya ni Lucas.

At the stage...

Everyone clapped their hands....and someone shouted "You are so pretty parin hanggang ngayon, my dear crushiee," and he looked at his husband.

Ahm, hello everyone, teachers, parents, and our honorable principal ma'am, thank you for not forgetting about me! *laughs a little* We will never forget you, Mrs. Montenegro...thank you ma'am, and thank you to everyone, especially Don Sa, who shouted, "You are so funny, bae!" Okay anyways wala naman talaga akung maraming sasabihin i just want to goodluck all of these student specially my daughter Cassandra...Pag butihin nyo lang ang pag aaral nyo and no boyfriend muna just study first okay girlies?....And girls answered allisha yes.then Allisha smiled..then she give the mic to the teachers and say goodbye because she and Lucas gonna be late to their works...

Ahm ma'am, i go head I and lucas have a work pa, naku allisha di kapadin talaga nag babago napaka workaholics mo....for my family ma'am thank you again and she smiled...Bumaba na si allisha at nag tungo kay lucas and Cassandra...