Chapter Thirteen: Allisa's Emotions

A week from now, on the day of the burial.

Ever since what happened, Allisha has been unable to move on. If her daughter is still alive, she continues to believe that perhaps they will bond...

In their home*

They have had Allisha all by herself for a few days now. Allisha is aware of Lucas's whereabouts and he returns home frequently.  It is because Lucas claims Allisha does not even talk to him and that he is depressed over what happened.

Author*
and what does he think of Allisha?does not cause pain?.

Saturday morning, Allisha got up early to go see his daughter at the graveyard.

At the Graveyard*
[In Cassandra's grave]

****
Hello, Anak! How are you doing? i miss you, wala na naman akong kasama sa bahay, mag isa na naman ako. You left me na nga tapos pati pa yung dad mo. I really miss you, Anak, and I wish you were here.

A flash of lightning struck just after Allisha had finished speaking to her daughter's grave. Allisha was terrified of the lightning, and only Lucas could calm her down.  She overcame her fear of losing Lucas by telling herself, "You do not need him anymore, kaya mong labanan to, do it for yourself and your daughter."

The illumination went out.

Allisha decided to leave, but she doesn't know where to go, and when suddenly someone call her*

The phone's ring"

It was selene.

"Hi ate?, how are you?", "I'm fine Selene", "Glad you're okay, kailan ka babalik dito?", "Well, I was actually considering where to go, but you called, so I guess I will go now." "Sige, I'll  wait for you, see you", "okay see you"

Call ended*

Alisha Drive through their company..

In the NBS*.

Through her office, Allisha was able to reach her without much difficulty, but she was surprised by what she discovered later.

*In her office*

When she saw Lucas with Kristine, she was taken aback.

"Why are you here?" [Allisha questioned sharply]
"Allisha" [Lucas said] "Why you look so shocked!" "I didn't expect na pupunta ka dito". You have to keep in mind that I am the business's owner. Otherwise, why are you here? "nothing, may kinuha lang ako" "together with you girl?!" ."Allisha not here" "And then what are you waiting for?leave!" "Allisha " "I said leave!" [Pasigaw naa sabi ni allisha, kung kayat ikinagulat ng mga empleyado].

Allisha started crying as soon as Lucas and Kristine left.

"Ate" [Selene embraced her] "Selena, I am fine." "Are you sure?" Well, would you please return to your work?I would like to be by myself.

Selene goes from her.

She could not stop crying in her office from what Lucas had done to her. He genuinely loves his spouse, and she is afraid of losing him.

"What on earth ought I to do? I am unable to forget him, but I also cannot forgive him.

Allisha Wept profusely.

I want to thank everyone for reading my story, and I apologize for the delay in publishing it. I am sorry, but I was very busy at school. I love you all.