Chapter 10, the most excruciating section

At the medical facility

Allisha appears very disorganized. Thus, she made the decision to let the nurses tend to her daughter while she went home to bathe, get dressed, and buy food.

Allisha leaves Cassy's room and heads to the doctor to inquire about whether it is alright if the nurse tends to her daughter first.

"Hey, doc. Um, may I request a favor?" Of course, yes. What is it?" "I am going home to get some things that I need. Can you assign a nurse to tend to my daughter first?" "Certainly, I will designate Nurse Evan to look after your daughter." "Thank you so much, doc. I will go ahead and get back early." "Okay, you take care"

Allisha went to their house to get some supplies after leaving the hospital.

At their residence.

Allisha recalls every detail of what transpired; she tries not to cry, but she can not help herself.

"ALLISHA, Cease! AVOID CRYING." [Allisha spoke with herself]

Allisha kept walking upstairs to gather her belongings and have a bath.
Allisha gets ready and gets dressed after taking a bath.
He noticed that Lucas was seated at the sofa when she was coming down the stairs.
When Lucas calls, she does not answer. She is still unwilling to speak with her husband due to the suffering he caused her.

She chose to stop by the grocery store located halfway through the hospital to pick up some necessities and food. She also purchased Cassandra's preferred beverage.
She went straight to the hospital after purchasing all of those items.

in the medical facility.

Upon arriving at the hospital, she proceeded directly to her daughter's room. She was astounded to see Lucas seated next to Cassandra.

"What are you doing here?" [Allisha open immediately] "Hon" [Lucas approaches Allisha]
"I am really disgusted, stop calling me, hon." I sincerely apologize, Allisha. Please pardon me". "You hurt me, Lucas, and saying I am sorry was not enough, so it is not easy to forgive you." "So, what are you asking me to do?" "mag bago ka" "I promise, honey, I will do that. Please pardon me." [Grasping Allisha's hands] "Huwag puro salita lucas, actuate!"

Allisha went to her daughter and left Lucas behind.

The monitor stopped working when Allisha tried to sit down with Cassandra.

Allisha was in a panic, not knowing what she would do.

"what happened?"[Lucas said] "Lucas Call the doctor now!" [Allisha yelled]

Lucas bolted outside to find the doctor.

"doc" "what happened?" "I am not sure, could you please go to Cassy's room now!".

When Doc Rey entered Cassy's room with a nurse and noticed that Allisha was crying and that the monitor was not working, he hurried over to Cassandra to try to revive it, but it was too late.

"I'm sorry, time of death 12:15 PM" "No, no, that is not true, doctor. I revived Nyo Ulit, and the monitors are not working or functioning well. My daughter is still alive. I beg you, doctor, to fix the monitor-it was not working! Please! [ Allisha said while hitting the monitor]. "Allisha, please calm down." "Calm down? How am I supposed to relax, doc, if my daughter passes away?" [Allisha said, sobbing]. "Hon" [Lucas spoke while giving her wife a hug] "Baby ko, anak please wake up, do not leave me, hindi kaya to ni mama anak, please, Cassy sweetheart, please, baby wake up." [Allisha said while continuing to cry] "Cass-" [she stopped speaking after Alisha fainted] "Allisha" [Lucas yells after Allisha passes out]

After checking Allisha, the doctor or the nurses took Cassandra to the morgue.

Observe our parents' love for us. I am confident that this passage will resonate with every reader. I apologize if I upset you today. However, notice how Allisha was affected when she lost her daughter 🥺 Even I, a writer, will cry when I finish this section..

I appreciate you guys reading my story all the way through.