Chapter 2, Lucas started to worry.

Allisha*

It's been 7pm in the morning diko na namalayan, nagising nalamang ako dahil sa sinag ng araw na nanggagaling sa bintana ko. Lumabas ako ng room to check Cassandra pero she's not here, so bumaba ako nag babasakaling madanat nat ko pa sya but she's not here also lucas siguro nasa school na yun hinatid nalang ng daddy nya.

Wala ako sa mood para Pumasok so I decided call my secretary "selene"...

hello ma'am, good morning....good morning selene, I'm not going to work right now, i feel so tired and sick wala naman akung mga meetings right?...yes ma'am you're free now, may mga papers kalang po na need pirmahan...oh ipapa kuha nalang mamaya sa sir lucas mo...ahm aku nalang po ang maghahatid dyaan ma'am... really? thank you selene... your welcome ma'am... Call ended*

After that i go to the kitchen to get some coffee..natural ako ang gagawa wala naman akung yaya no arte kasi ni Lucas ayaw pang kumuha ng yaya gastos daw, what's the purpose of the money na nakukuha namin  from our company kung di naman nagagamit hayst...

I took a cup then I plugged in the heater and boiled water, and when the water boiled I took coffee from the jar and I saw a paper stuck to it  "Good morning my super duper gorgeous sexy mommy hope you feel better now Ilove you" I smile when I read it, it's a message from my sweet daughter Cassandra... Mana talaga sa mommy, After reading Cassandra's message, I filled my cup with water and went to the living room and sat down. And later it rang outside my door.

I go outside kasi wala naman akung mauutusan, i was shocked when i saw the man outside....His holding a flower with a coffee...then he ask if me if he can Join to me...and ofcourse i said yes sino ba naman aku para tanggihan ang napa ka pogi kung asawa, yes it was lucas, hinatid nya pala si cassandra then he buys flower for me and also he bought me some coffee so useless Yung tinimpa ko diba?HAHAHAHA...

Hon...i smiled... Good morning my very gorgeous wife... kissed to her wife...good morning my very handsome boy....sabay hug sa asawa.... let's get inside na ho at inumin na natin yang dala mong coffee...

We entered, I put the flower he brought on the table, and we sat together.

I drank the coffee he brought and I put aside the one I brewed, the coffee my husband brought was very good, I asked him where he bought it, he said it was right there near cassandra's school. I told him that if he buys me again he will bring Cassy again (mixed with smiles and cuteness).

Lucas*
Napakaganda talaga ng asawa ko, lalo na yung labi natawang sabi ko sa utak ko...I was so lucky that Allisha is my wife... Without her i don't have a gorgeous daughter Cassandra...San paba mag mamana yung anak mo lucas??...

Thanks for this, hon, I'm going to go up first, I'm going to take a shower first because it's very hot.
Okay hon, take your time.

I was about to go up when Lucas called me, Hon?....
Why hon?...you alright?.....yes why?....because you look pale?....I got down and came to him, I put my hands on his shoulders and said at the same time, "I'm fine hon, you don't have to worry"....he smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

I continued to go upstairs to take a shower. My husband is very caring because of that, I don't regret that he is the one I love.

Hey guys, I hope you like it, thank you for reading the first part of my story, love you all.