Chapter 11, THE BURIAL

Allisha moved through the morgue looking for her daughter after awakening from a faint.

Inside the mortuary.

Nang hihina si Allisha habang nag lalakad patungo sa bangkay ng kaniyang anak. She still finds it hard to comprehend that her daughter has already passed away.

To see her daughter's face, Allisha opened the blanket.

Allisha Sobbed*

"Baby ko," [tears streaming down Allisha's face] Why did you abandon me, Anak? Mama is sorely missing you, Anak. Without you, Anak, how am I going to live? Cassandra, God why?Bakit ang anak kopa bakit?
[Allisha spoke as she gave her daughter a hug]

Common hon, Allisha, they are going to clean Cassandra. [As he was removing Allisha from Cassia, Lucas said]

Pag labas nila ng morgue, Allisha spoke with Lucas.

"Why does it seem so simple to you that our daughter passed away?"[Allisha yelled furiously]
"What?" [May pag tatakang tanong ni Lucas]
"I did not even catch you in tears." "Allisha, I find it difficult to believe that our daughter has already departed. Hindi ako umiyak kasi ayukong maging mahina, Pag naging mahina ako pano ka?Sino ang tutulong sayo?Sino ang dadamay sayo?"

Allisha sobbed and gave Lucas a hug instead of responding.
Lucas gave her a hug in return.

After Cassandra's body was cleaned, she was put in the coffin and taken to the church to be buried.

In the church*

Everyone was dressed in black, with the exception of Allisha and Lucas, who were dressed in white.

Lucas and Allisha were seated in the front when someone arrived. It was Don Julio [Allisha's father] and Selene.

"Pa" [Allisha wept]. "I do not want you to see like that, Allisha. Stop crying."Ate I am sorry for you lost," [Selene says, embracing her sibling]

Selene looks through the casket with Don Julio to see her grandchild.

Hindi nakayanan ni selene kaya't tumalikod siya at pumunta kay Allisha.

"That is enough, Ate." [He said, giving her sister a hug]. "Weeping will not make it stop, makakasama yan sayo." "Hon, pahinga kana muna, baka magkasakit ka" "no Lucas I'm fine, hindi ko iiwan dito ang anak ko" "Hon please" "Lucas ano b-"

Allisha had not finished her sentence when she passed out.

"Ate" "Hon" "Allisha" [Sabay na sigaw ng tatlo"

Lucas carries Allisha through the medical facility.

Hi babies^^ I sincerely thank you for sticking with my stories. I cherish you all.
Please Do comment and Vote, also don't forget to follow me for you to be updated on the next chapters.