Chapter 38

"Fuck yeah! I WIN"

Taehyung shouted out of happiness, finally he won over Jungkook whose face fell after losing.

"Okay so Mister? What is your name?" the doctor asked.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung" he replied in one breath showing off his boxy smile.

"Ya, so Kim Taehyung is going to stay for the night" he told the nurse while she filled the details of the permission in some papers.

"This is bullshit" Jungkook mumbled angrily and stormed out of the circle.

"Lemme catch him up, Taehyung take care" Yoongi patted Taehyung's shoulder who replied him with a nod and then went after Jungkook.

Taehyung sighed and looked back only to see Yoongi fading in the corridor.

⬛⬛⬛

"Hey wait!" Yoongi called and Jungkook halted for a moment but then again recollected his pace and started to walk towards the main entrance.

"Jungkook stop for God's sake" Yoongi ran after him and finally pulled him by his collar and made him stop. "What's wrong with you?" he asked and Jungkook brushed his hands of him.

"You are asking me what's wrong?" a frown appeared as he squinted his eyes. "You saw what happened I am not allowed to stay with my girlfriend"

"Well that was a very stupid way of deciding" Yoongi replied and Jungkook clicked his tongue and then glared back.

"Your opinion is not required. Taehyung shouldn't have made the urge to stay in the first place" Jungkook snapped and Yoongi sighed.

"See, you losing your mind won't help" he replied but Jungkook hissed back.

"Then what do you expect me to do? Throw a party because of him getting the chance to stay" Jungkook was restless, there's no way Yoongi can control him.

"Let's go back home we will come back in the morning" he pulled Jungkook's hand but the boy shoved it off.

"I am not going anywhere" he was stubborn and Yoongi was losing his nerve but still tried his best to control.

"Stop acting like a brat! What will you do? They won't allow you to stay with her" he snapped and Jungkook smirked.

"Who cares if they don't let me in, I will wait in my car outside" Yoongi's eyes enlarged out of astonishment, he never expected to see this side Jungkook and he felt like a different person, a crazy one.

"The fuck are you out of your mind?!"

⬛⬛⬛

Taehyung pushed the door of emergency ward silently making sure not to make much noise. The smell of antiseptic and medicine violently hit his nose and the first thing on which his eyes fell was you lying unconscious as if sleeping peacefully on the hospital bed.

He tiptoed next to you and stood by your head which was covered with gauge and bandages. The doctor said that it was the forehead where you got hurt the most. Channels were made on your wrists and bottles of saline hang on the side, your skin was pale from the blood loss yet you looked peaceful.

Taehyung's eyes grew moist after looking at the scenario, he couldn't hold his tears back after seeing you in such a state.

"Oh Gosh" he gasped while the tears rushed down his cheeks and settled on his T-shirt making it wet.

"What have you done to yourself" he kneeled down and his voice muffled like whisper while he gently stroked your hair. "I won't let anyone hurt you again anymore" he kissed softly on your cheeks and continued to stare.

"I am here don't worry" he said everything he wanted maybe because you couldn't hear him. Taehyung rubbed his eyes and looked throughout the room. Apart from medical supplies there was a lone chair and a couch where he can sleep at night, though he was unsure if sleep would come to his eyes but at least he can keep a watch on you.

He looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it was ten past fifteen, he had already done his dinner in the hospital's canteen and all he could do now is wait.

Wait for your senses to return.

⬛⬛⬛

"Dammit!" Jungkook cursed under his breath while sitting inside his car, it was twenty minutes to midnight and he has been waiting for hours outside the hospital.

"I will fire a complain against that bloody doctor" he muttered to himself in anger.

He can't care less for you and how are you doing now, he desperately wanted to stay beside you and drive away all the doubts. He had nothing left to hide, the side he was hiding for so long has come up.

He wanted to be perfect in front of you but things would never be the same again even if you forgive him and that was hurting him the most. He will always be guilty of breaking your trust and lying.

Will we be the same again? She is hurt and ended up like this for me... Do I deserve her? No no no what am I thinking...

Jungkook tried his best to brush off all the messed up thoughts he was having but it kept returning and he can't help but over think the whole situation.

He took his phone out from his pant's pocket and called on a number which he thought he He took his phone out from his pant's pocket and called on a number which he thought he didn't need anymore.

⬛⬛⬛

Taehyung's eyes were heavy but he still kept looking at you while sitting on the couch. He was determined not to fall asleep.

He got up from the couch and pulled the chair to sit closer, a slight curve appeared on his lips when he brought his face closer to your, he was certainly imagining things. But that didn't last for long because his beeped driving him out of his imagination.

He quickly picked up his phone which was lying on the small table, his brows knitted after seeing an unknown number calling.

He swiped on the screen to pick the call.

"Hello, who's calling?" he asked.

"So you deleted my number huh?"