Well for Starters...

"Welcome, all of you, to the starter ceremony~"
          Everyone stopped and turned their attention to a pink-haired lady in a lab coat, hiding a cardigan underneath, 'the professor' they thought.

"Thank you all for joining me today, for today, marks the beginning of your journey as Pokemon trainers."
          The woman widened her stance, the flairs of her white leggings flowing mystically in the wind. She twirled her white parasol over her shoulder, cherry blossoms spinning out and into the air almost magically.

"Today, each of you will find a companion, that you will establish an everlasting bond with, for the rest of your life. Take on the Valor region across our mountains and our coastline, our forests and our deserts, our caves, and our cliffs. All with the help of your Pokemon."
          Everyone looked at the Mary Poppins-esque lady differently; some with concern, others with curiosity, some with bitterness, and some with awe. She closed her parasol, standing directly under the midday sun, her skin seemed to glitter.

"To these, I bestow upon, a worthy companion to each, and to each the best of luck! May your travels be safe, may your encounters be adventurous, and may your Pokemon make you as happy as you make them! Now! Let us begin!"
          The wind roared as Professor Cherry Blossom's words bellowed out like an inspiring battle song. Different Pokemon of all kinds moving past and around her, almost as to add dramatic effect, it seemed... choreographed even. She cleared her throat as the exaggerated breeze came to an end within the air-sealed glass dome, walking up to the protocol, and aligning herself with KAY/0.

"Ahh... I remember you~"
"... I don't"
          KAY/0 didn't entertain the theatric woman's introduction, she put her finger to her chin and closed her eyes, laughing subtly.

"Your free roam capabilities astound me, not to mention the other assets; titanium chest, durable limbs, infinite energy~"
          KAY/0 sat still unamused as she almost flirtingly brushed her hands across his circuitry. Killjoy, stepped in front of her, breaking her contact.

"Okay, lady, what are we here for?"
"Haven't you been dreaming about this your whole life? This is your starter ceremony!"
          Professor Cherry Blossom extended her hand out to the surrounding Pokemon
"In this garden, are dozens of Pokemon; different types, different species, different breeds, different names. And each of you will find one to bond with, no matter how undeserving you might think you are"
          The professor smiled straight at Killjoy during that last line, the smug but sly insult, a well-versed woman she was - as if the inner conflict wasn't enough for them.

"Okay Pocahontas, tell us what is all this."
          Brimstone was straightforward, cutting the bullcrap, but with this woman, he honestly didn't expect anything to snap her out of it.

"Shh... listen... The Pokemon, they're waiting to bond with each and every one of you. I want all of you to find one Pokemon, you truly bond with, and leave with them through the gate, I'll be waiting there. The gate only opens when it senses a certain spark between you and the Pokemon, so you'll know once you find the right one."
          She pointed over to a gate on the other end of the garden.
"I wish you all the best of luck, and may the odds... be ever in your favor"
          She opened her parasol, letting out a gust of cherry blossoms, vanishing just as soon as the petals appeared. Leaving behind a fairytale scent, and a surprising amount of glitter. Everyone looked around in confusion until Iso pointed at her already outside waiting by the gate, everyone stood dumbfounded. Until... one by one, they all split, looking for a tolerable creature amongst the masses, a friend among the wild.

"Yo! Can we look with you?"
          Gekko turned around, he had just started heading off into the trees when Neon approached him with Astra trailing not so far behind.