★ 3: The honeymoon pt.2 🌙

Another fantastic day of my honeymoon with my fantastic partner on my fantastic life.

We have a lot of things to explore, so we went out of the hotel and started walking. Now that I think about it, it wouldn't be so bad if we stayed here for a while, due to here we did our first kiss.

-Hey Poppy, why don't we go to the lake in which we kissed for the first time?

-Oh Branch that's a really good idea! Let's go!

We went to the lake, we were both chilling out and spending time together, when somehow a feeling started to grow on me.
Nostalgia, maybe?

I glanced at her and I appreciated how beautiful Poppy was; her intense pink hair tied up in a ponytail, her cheerful smile and her colorful clothing. These are the types of moments that I will cherish forever.

That feeling started to get bigger and bigger, until it transformed into the willing to kiss her.
I discretely approached to her, trying to make her understand my intentions. It seemed that my plan was working, because she was getting close to me too.

Finally, we decided to kiss. I don't know why but always felt like magic when I kissed her. I don't know how she kisses so good, but it doesn't matter at all because she makes me enjoy it a lot.

Then someone touches me on the shoulder. I stop kissing her and looked up. A policeman of Mount Rageous was staring at us.

-Guys I'm sorry to interrupt, but you can't kiss in the streets, it's public scandal. - The police man didn't seam mean, but ready to start being it if we didn't do what he said.

Sorry, but how can kissing in the streets be public scandal? Though he said to us that we mustn't kiss in the streets, we ignored him and kept kissing.

-If you don't stop kissing we will have to go to jail for twenty four hours.

We kept kissing because no one could tell us what we could do or what we couldn't.

-Ok little trolls, you are arrested, come with me to the police office.

He drove us to the police office and after signing some papers that I didn't read because I was too angry to do it he locked us... in jail? Just for a kiss?

And to top it off, I saw that my jail mates were Velvet and Veneer. This honeymoon was surely the weirdest in the whole world.

When Veneer saw us, seemed to be very happy to have other people to talk apart from Velvet, who was resentful with us, or maybe with trolls in general.

Veneer was getting closer to us, ready to start a conversation.

-Hello little tiny trolls! - He started touching Poppy's hair, but she grabbed her hair, trying to make him understand that she didn't want her hair to be touched.

-I don't know what are you trying to do Veneer, but shall I remind you that you almost killed my brother?! - I shouted in the last part of the sentence, but then I remembered me that I mustn't yell here, I didn't want to get in any more problems.

-We are so sorry about what we... - Velvet cut off his sentence.

-I am not sorry for what I did. - She appeared from a corner. - And I think you are the ones who owes us an apology.

I can't believe I am going to spend twenty four hours with this psychopaths.
Veneer came closer to me and he lay down on the floor, to speak more comfortably with us.

-Excuse my sister's behavior. Whether she's sorry or not, I am truly embarrassed for what I did. Please, give me a second chance.

Poppy once told me that everyone should have a second chance. I looked at her, waiting for a signal, and then she nodded with her head.

-Ok Veneer, I do forgive you, but that doesn't mean that my brothers do.

A smile appeared on Veneer's face. He stood up and smirked, for then take us and put us in his shoulder.

-Come on little cutie creatures, I'm gonna do you a ✨jail tour - He even did gestures with his hands to add more drama.

-Oh yay! A jail tour! Just what I was planning to do with my wife on my honeymoon. Hooray! - My sarcasm seemed to affect Veneer, due that his smile was gone.

-Branch don't be mean to him, he just wants to make our stay more bearable. - Said Poppy, trying to see the positive side of this.

He showed us the living room which was shared with the bedroom and the toilet (a bit gross of you ask me). And that was it. He told us that he would continue tonight, at dinning time, since at that time the jails were open and we could go to the cantina.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*♡*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

It was already dinning time, so we went to the cantina. That place was so dirty, everything looked like a McDonald's bathroom. Fortunately, we weren't noticed at all because we were so tiny that barely anyone could see us.

Veneer was protecting us all the time for being crushed by a prisoner or by Velvet, who by the way, wanted to crush us intentionally.

We ate something that Veneer gave us and after that a policeman sent us immediately to jail again. Once again, Veneer was protecting us for having a terrible and heartbreaking death. The actions that he made really made me think that maybe Veneer deserves a second chance, and that he was actually sorry.

We went sleeping and to my surprise, the panorama was very scary. Loud noises and screams were heard all over the place, plus our other jail mate wanted to kill us.
How could this poor little soul who has been manipulated live here, without anyone who cares about him?

I suddenly felt bad about Veneer. He deserved more, and he had demonstrated that he cared about trolls and that he was a good person.

When we get out of here, I will find a way to get out Veneer too. Just wait a little bit, Poppy and I will return you your favor and get you out of here.