𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐎𝐋𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

Started: April 4th, 2024
Ended: n/a

Started: April 4th, 2024Ended: n/a

Plot Credit: targaryenphobic

   They had his whole life planned out - finish school, be the picture-perfect prince, go to all formal events and smile for the cameras. Of course, Matteo wasn't like that. But, I mean, can you truly blame the poor boy? He was just told he was a wizard, for fuck's sake!

   A fucking wizard, were his first words, all I need is a dragon to talk to me and I'll know I officially lost my mind. But, of course, his parents weren't lying to him and now, prince Matteo was stuck in a boarding wizard school where a certain Gryffindor boy caught his attention.

REMUS LUPIN
(a smile on his lips)
Are you happy?

MATTEO
(literally getting off the floor
after getting hit by the Bludger)
I'm going to kill you.

EDVIN RYDING AS PRINCE MATTEO
' PRINCE OF SWEDEN '

EDVIN RYDING AS PRINCE MATTEO' PRINCE OF SWEDEN '

HUNTER DOOHAN AS REMUS LUPIN
' MOONY '

CREDITS & COPYRIGHTS:     Please note targaryenphobic and I do not own anything from the Wizarding World it all belong to J

     Please note targaryenphobic and I do not own anything from the Wizarding World it all belong to J.K. Rowling and Warner Bros. If you support J.K. Rowling in any of her weird ideas please do interact with this accounts every.

PLOT CREDIT:
targaryenphobic this plot belong all to her so if I see anyone stealing it. I hope both side of your pillow are warm af.

VISUALS:
    Graphic and edits are made by me unless I state otherwise. If you would like to use this layout please let me know ! I will most likely always say yes as I know the trouble of making a layout that you would like.

VENUS IS TALKING !
  Alright so I did use Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin as the fan cast but than I started not be able to see him as Remus. I was debating between Hunter Doohan and Young! Esteban Kukuriczk and I still couldn't decide till one of my friend helped me out.

   I literally forgot I made a gif banner of Andrew Garfield as Remus Lupin for this fanfic. So I was like welp I guess it coming out tomorrow ( which is today ) but if you don't like the fan cast of Remus you can imagine him with any fan cast or however you like.

  Beside that I will try to get the first chapter out this weekend knowing me I got loads of homework tomorrow. So yeeeep anyway enjoy.

   Thank you!! targaryenphobic for letting me write this beautiful plot of yours!