𝟎

"I have seen the future"

IN the vast reaches of the ocean known as the Grand Line, where pirates and marines clash in an endless dance for dominance and freedom, emerges an enigmatic figure who has captured the imagination of many: the Storyteller, Son of Time and the Seas.

He accompanies Taiyo, an enigmatic globetrotter known as "the Storyteller", who sails the seas carrying stories of the past and the future. His presence is as enigmatic as his purpose, veiled behind a hood that barely allows glimpses of golden eyes that shine with an inexplicable intensity.

Legend has it that Taiyo is a being that transcends the barriers of time and space, one who has witnessed the passing of the ages and now navigates the currents of destiny, carrying with him narratives that could twist the course of history already marked. .

For some, Taiyo represents a flame of hope, a herald of truth that challenges norms and sparks the curiosity of those who long for answers. To others, however, he is a threat, a brooding figure whose words could undermine the foundations of the known world.

Even the powerful Gorosei of the World Government have him in their sights, considering him a threat that must be neutralized. They offer an unmatched reward for his capture, hoping to silence the stories Taiyo has to share.

But the Storyteller doesn't stop.

With a firm step and unwavering will, he continues his journey through the tumultuous seas, sharing stories that defy logic and awaken the imagination of those lucky enough to hear them.

From the depths of Fishman Island to the snowy peaks of Drum Island, from the enigmatic reaches of Skypiea to the dangerous waters of the Calm Belt, Taiyo continues his journey, leaving a trail of intrigue and speculation in his wake.

What is the Storyteller's true purpose?

What secrets do his stories contain, and how will they influence the destiny of those who hear them?

Only time will tell, but one thing is certain: in a world where truth is as fickle as the waves of the sea, the power of narrative may be the most formidable force of all.