ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ sᴍᴏᴋᴇʀ

"Hannah Montana said nobody's perfect, but here I am"

ROGER was on the execution platform.

He smiled and jokingly asked the executioners if they could remove his shackles.

This was a man who had achieved everything he wanted.

Someone who many people would be inspired by.

"HEY! PIRATE KING!" someone shouted from the crowd. "What did you do with your treasure? It's somewhere on the Grand Line, right? You have it, right? The greatest treasure in the world?!"

Despite the best efforts of the executioners to silence that spectator, they did not succeed. The Marines stationed in the square were too far away to see the man or stop him.

"Your only special treasure! THE ONE PIECE!" the man continued.

"My treasure..." Roger tried the word with a wide smile on his face. The same smile that all the D's in the world shared. If you want it, I'll give it to you. Go get it.

The swords pierced the chest of the greatest pirate of the time, but the smile did not falter. What the Marines and the World Government had tried to achieve with the public execution was turned upside down. The crowd applauded and all over the world men and women began to prepare to sail the seas.

The Great Pirate Era had begun.

Taiyo walked away from the square.

He absentmindedly observed Dracule Mihawk in the crowd.

Was he already the best swordsman in the world? Probably not.

The rain began to fall and the boy hurried to take cover. When he looked in the distance, towards the docks, he could see the two cabin boys of the Oro Jackson talking to each other before going their separate ways.

"I need a hat..." he murmured, putting on his hood to better cover his face. Hey kid, do you know any clothing stores open today?

A boy, around twelve years old, flinched at the sudden and direct question, before looking at Taiyo and his cloaked figure.

"Yes..." he nodded cautiously.

He probably had quite a suspicious figure wrapped in a cloak. The boy, on the other hand, was wearing a wine red shirt, a green jacket with rolled up sleeves, and blue jeans.

His hair was strangely white.

"Well, would you mind showing me the way?"

"Why should I?"

The boy had already started to walk away, obviously wanting to get as far away from him as possible. The Narrator followed him with a smile on his face.

He was a very funny child.

"Because I'm not a bad person and I asked politely."

"Anyone can say that", the boy snorted.

"Yes, but only a few really mean it.

"How do I know you're not a pirate? Surely there are enough here today.

"I'm not. I travel, but I don't look for treasures.

"Who are you, then?", the boy looked over his shoulder.

"... Just a vagabond. Now boy, guide me to the store and I will tell you a story as a thank you. I'm sure you'll like it. Talks about the Righteous Marine".

Some time later, Taiyo twirled his new hat in his hands and smiled at the sky. The hat was actually a black cap. He had found it in the store that had shown him the child version of the future White Hunter. In that store, the traveler boy had also found a nice pair of gold steampunk glasses and black leather gloves.