Warnings from someone you can't trust ~ Part IV

**This story will be in Makoto's POV**

**Makoto's POV**

He left.. oh well, I'll leave as well ; I'm going to try to find Yuki. I said bye to Aoki and left, now that I think of it she's quite mysterious I get to know a lot by talking with someone but I've had a decent amount of conversations I barely know anything about her..

But it's okay! no matter how mysterious she might be, she can't decieve me that easily. I'll talk to her ; this time I won't leave without my desired information.

I found Yuki near vending machine near the back gate of the school, she waved at me with an open arm and gave me a can of lemonade and asked-

"I couldn't find you when we were dispersing from the class, where were you? I got really worried!"

I replied "Oh, Ryu helped me get out! there was a faster route through the fire exit halls."

She said "Ah.. where were you after getting out?"

I replied "the basketball ground."

she said "Uh, I'm sorry.. but you sound a bit lost.."

I replied "Probably because I am"

after that conversation I decided to take a walk around the school and pass some time around. It was getting quite boring.. I was hoping to run into Ryu somewhere so that I could start a conversation with him. Where would he be anyways?.. he isn't even that social, Ah! I remember.. he was meeting a friend! god knows where though.. time is passing just looking for him, thing about him. What's the next class I have? Geography.. ehhh. It's getting boring having thoughts by myself, I remembered I still had a lemonade in hand ; I wondered how the weather on the rooftop would be like..

I decided to go to the rooftop through the backway staircase and sat down near the railings and just sipped on my lemonade reminiscing the view until I saw a figure, a bit tall with brown-black hair flowing with the wind, I called out to her-

"Another person on this rooftop? how'd you even sneak up here?"

she replied in an ominous tone "The same way you did, through the backway staircase." she paused and then said "You know.. I've been expecting your arrival.." she then turned around revealing her face to me, I was bewildered as soon as I saw her..

I said in fear-

"A-Aoki???"

she replied "Took you long enough, anyways, back to the question you asked me.. 'Another person on this rooftop?'"

I replied "That wasn't a question for you, I was questioning myself.."

she replied "Mhm, sure, well then I'll take my leave then." she walked past me but I felt that she  shouldn't be leaving that soon, so I grabbed her hand.. and asked-

"You said you were waiting for me, right? How long did I keep you waiting anyways?"

she replied "Not too long, why?"

I asked "Why were you waiting for me? If you waited, you wanted to tell me something, right?"

she sneered and said "Well yeah, hmm.. you've caught on quite fast" she smirked and said "I've underestimated you? Haven't I Makomi?"

I let go of her hand... that name, Makomi.. no one calls me that anymore.. how?.. pulling myself together at this moment, the strings are breaking.. How does she know that name?..

She sneered again and said "Now, you're wondering how I know that name, right?"

I felt horrified, and she's laughing?.. the terror was consuming me, in a quick attempt to myself together.. I said-

"No, it's quite clear that you'd know.. and I still want to know what you were going to tell me?.."

she observed me and replied "Oh? seems I shouldn't have mentioned it then, anyways.. don't worry, I'll tell you."

I hesitantly replied "When?.."

she replied "When the time comes.."

I was getting confused, worried and a whole lot of emotions but she could see right through me all I had on my face was fear.. she asked- 

"Do you like Ryu? Seemed like it, you kept redirecting the questions about Aeri he asked you to me, I could also see that look in your eyes.. you were waiting for him to ask about you?.."

I felt a sudden wave of relief, and replied "Oh.. that's what you wanted to ask me?.. Well uh.. could you give me a promise, please don't tell Aeri and Yuki-" 

She interrupted me and asked "Ah? Why so? Aren't they you're closest?" 

I replied "Yes, but I want to tell them at my own pace."

she replied "Alright then~"

I continued "Yeah, I do like Ryu.. but I'm not really sure about it anyways, I just met him today.. didn't I?"

She replied "Hmm, your answer.. was expected.."

I got agitated and said, "WHAT? Expected???"

She smirked and replied "Yeah.." then she sarcastically said "I expected more from you"

this tiny conversation I had with her.. I felt a wave of emotion, too many emotions and tones for one conversation.. but her, she hasn't changed her expression even once, sure she laughed a few times.. was she laughing at me because she sent me into a loom or fear?..

She snapped her fingers in my face and said "Hello?? you there?"

I backed up a bit "I didn't even zone out for that long.. Why are you telling me to zone back in, anyways?"

she replied "Because I'm getting my entertainment, just watching you worry"

I replied "You know, what's weird?"

She sneered and said "No, care to enlighten me~?"

I replied fast this time "How you possess no ability to show your emotions, You made me remember everything from the past from the fear you gave me from one sentence, confusion from the most basic question after terrifying me and worry from when you called my past name.. you simply laughed a bit throughout this conversation.."

She asked "Oh? what's so weird about it, if I may ask?"

I replied "How do you do it?.. Why do you do it?.."

She smiled and replied "You want to know how I do it? Well it's quite simple if you ask me! I can see right you, it's because you a type of look in you eyes.. it foreplays your emotions. Why? well I'm trying to look out for you, I've given you two hints.. in this conversation and when we were with Ryu"

I replied "Protect me?.. Why?.. you sent me through a recollection of my past, loomed me with fear.. to protect me?"

she replied "No, that wasn't to protect you.. A piece of advice from me, forget your past to construct your future. If you desire anything from me, or anyone.. I'm just making it easier"

She started to walk away and then stopped and turned around and said "I'll be calling you Makomi from now, and I'm giving you a chance for my protection."

She then left, I stared at the floor for a bit.. because of a piece of paper..

Aoki's number..

**END OF THIS CHAPTER**