Information

While this is a Mixels "Nixel, Nixel, Go Away" rewrite, it's also a Mixels "Nixel, Nixel, Go Away" rewrite scriptfic, so therefore I must give you the rundown on how things are gonna work out here. Everyone (minus most of the Nixels because a lot of them sound like the Nixels from Season 1 of Mixels, the Nixels from Mixel Moon Madness, and Quest For The Lost Mixamajig.) gets to keep their original voice actor (minus King Nixel who instead keeps his voice actor from Quest For The Lost Mixamajig). However, I do not own Mixels and therefore this is not an official canon Mixels work of fiction and applies nothing to the overall series nor its overall lore. It's a project meant to elevate NNGA's standards of entertainment in which is nonofficial fanfiction. Only LEGO and Cartoon Network (more specifically Fred Tatasciore) owns the Mixels franchise. All rights reserved.

Also if you must imagine the fanfiction as you read it, I'd be fine if you imagined the art style to be as rough as the OG NNGA episode, but I'd recommend imagining it being in the art style of the Season 1 Mixels episodes for the best experience. Especially imagining every mixel to have the voice they used to have rather than the one that replaced their old voices for an unexplained reason although King Nixel might be an exception, as his QFTLM voice sounds a bit better than in MMM in my opinion but hey, it's your imagination so just do whatever with their voices.

Tom Kenny - Flain, Booger, Screeno, Mysto, Combustor, Brohawk
Jess Harnell - Vulk, Burnard, Meltus, Nixels, Thornee, Hotstuff, Vaka
David P. Smith - Zorch, Volectro, Krader
Leonard Garner - Frazzled Mixel/Frazzulz, Cobrax
Richard Horvitz (aka ZIIIIIIIIM!!!!!!) - Wott, Dribbal's Grandmother/Oozly, Freezi-Breezi, Mixie Cat/Boopsie
Jeff Bennett - Camillot
Cree Summer - Jamzy, Rakette
Fred Tatasciore - Major Nixel, Nixels, Orange-painted Nixel, Blue-painted Nixel, Boom Mic Nixel, Kraw, Catapult-like sports player/Katapull
Billy West - Gobba
Bumper Robinson - Footi
Steve Blum - King Nixel, Aquad, Spinza
Phil Hayes - Kuffs, Nixel Mechs, Nixel amalgamates (imagine the last two sounding like MMM King Nixel)
Griffin Burns - Tellepraumptur
Gregg Bissonette - Camsta, Myke, Clap-Clapp
Rodger Bumpass - Squiddo
Peter Jason - Sharx, Tuth, Gummo, Skulzy, Fire Chief/Chief Houson, Music Note-like Sport Player/Semii, Gobbol
Chris Cox - Hurtz

Vocal Inclusions (a reminder of the way the various characters in this story speak, in Mixels LEGO Series order):
Flain - Surfer accent
Zorch - Bit of a Southern accent
Volectro - Brooklyn accent
Zaptor - Vague Austrian accent
Gox - British accent
Snoof - Southern accent
Krog - Russian accent
Vaka - German accent
Sharx - Exaggerated West Country (aka the usual popular type of Pirate) accent
Skulzy - Exaggerated West Country accent
Surgeo - Russian accent
Camillot - British accent
Mysto - Japanese accent
Gobbol - British accent

No, the Nixels having two voice actors at once isn't a mistake. It's actually that there are some Nixels that sound like the ones from Season 1 and most Nixels that sound like the ones from Season 2. Let's just say Major Nixel hated how screechy the Nixels sounded.

Yes, I am aware of the various ships that you'll all start creating such as Jamillot, Fridjerk x Combustor, Gummo x Hurtz (which I do not ship because Hurtz is in middle school while Gummo is an adult and the age gap is too big), etc. And if you saw the similarities between the trio of Booger, Jamzy, & Camillot and Anne, Sasha, and Marcy, then you might create a poly ship of the Mixel trio like what has done for the Amphibia trio. One: I don't have much of a power to stop you from shipping the above. Two: I've nothing against most of the ships (except the ones that involve the bolded and underlined crimes below) but I'm just aware about the constant shipping. It's the 21st century after all. Three: All I can do for now is give a strict warning to avoid including Rule 34, overly differing age gaps, ships that generally don't make sense (idk, it just might feel controversial shipping someone with their clone, namely Kraw, Krog, or any of the recolors), offensive portrayals/stereotypes, etc. Into your ships.

Made on March 28th, 2024.