Q & A

This section of "The Coporations Toll For Thee" is where I answer the questions from the comments. I'll give some examples.

Example Q: How come you created MOCs to replace the background recolors?
A: To make things less confusing and remove any unnecessary clones.

Example Q: Why does it seem more like Major Nixel's afraid of King Nixel?
A: Honestly, that might've not been my intention but it was to make King Nixel as threatening as he was in his appearances in MMM (aka likely his first ever appearance) and QFTLM

Example Q: Is there a reason Major Nixel got a new shell in this rewrite or will it go unexplained like in the OG QFTLM and NNGA?
A: Personally, I think if you paid attention to MMM, Major Nixel falling out of his podium stand might make it obvious it was because he broke his original shell from the fall.

And now onto YOUR questions! (anyone other than ScottMcDonald4, groomers, Rule 34's, etc. are welcome)

Q from HoneyMao545/CherryBlossomBooger: What inspired you to create this rewrite of Nixel, Nixel, go Away?
A: It was a Discord conversation I had that started when I mentioned how underappreciated Snoof's philosophies were in QFTLM. Soon, that transitioned into how he as a character was pretty underdeveloped (including his redemption arc near the end), and then to how QFTLM and NNGA had such low budgets in animation compared to EKHID, and then to how NNGA was surprisingly ahead of its time considering its mockery of Apple (hence the I-Cubit) and how it shows many people usually want to get something no matter how harmful it is because it's "hip", "cool", and "chic".