TWO

AS ORLA STARTED to have the Fire Pokémon help her with heating the engine, I used the flashlight from my phone to navigate my way out of the room and into the hallway. Before making my way to the deck, I went to Dot's room.

"Hey, look after my Pokémon, would you?" I told the closed door, knowing that she was listening. Without a response, I opened the pet door at the bottom and Castform and Unown went inside.

Since the elevator wasn't working, I had to use the stairs.

I hopped down two steps at a time, my hand on the rail just in case I tripped over my feet like I had before.

However, the ship abruptly jerked forward and I yelped as I jerked back. My grip on the railing was deathly, and thankfully, I didn't tumble down the stairs.

Regaining myself, I quickly headed up to the top deck as the Olivine started quickly heading towards the storm.

Hard rain started pelting against the exterior of the ship, and the Olivine started to get rocky from the raging wind.

"The Explorers are here, guys!" Mollie urgently said, "And they're trying to board the airship!"

"Seriously?" Friede replied.

"I'm almost there," I told her, quickening my pace.

"Can you try to fold the wing deck?"

Mollie sighed, "The powers out,"

When I got to the deck, I was hit with a blast of harsh wind. I almost flew off the ship if I weren't still holding onto the railing of the stairs.

Shielding my eyes, I started to make my way to the tower, where I encountered Mollie going down the stairs.

"Can you watch over Liko?" She said through the raging wind, "I'm gonna manually put away the deck,"

I saluted at her, my hair whipping around my face, "On it!"

She patted me and gave me a smile with a nod before rushing off down to the side of the ship.

I quickly made my way up the tower, noticing the Explorers still trying to break into the barrier.

Liko was sitting in the tower with the other Pokémon who were shaking from fear.

"Hey, are you guys okay?" I softly asked everyone while approaching them.

Liko frowned, "To be honest, I have no idea—UMM! MA'AM! THEY BROKE THROUGH!"

I turned around just as the three Explorers broke through the barriers and landed on the deck. "Come on," I muttered. I gathered everyone at the very back of the room, which was not much, but it was the furthest away from the door.

I didn't even notice them coming up the stairs. I stood in front of everyone protectively, one hand in my pocket holding onto a Pokéball.

"Why did you run away?" The one with the split hair had asked.

"I..." Liko replied, "I don't know, but..."

"But you do think that you can trust the people on this airship?" He continued.

"I don't know,"

"Your pendent... What was that light?"

"I don't know that either,"