4

Enhanced Super Senses:

The Wendigo's possess enhanced senses of sight, smell, and hearing are greatly enhanced, comparable to those of many predatory animals, making them perfect hunters, they can see perfectly in darkness, and have similarly enhanced hearing. The Wendigo can see clearly in total darkness, and it may have some kind of infrared vision, enabling it to see its prey by detecting its bodily heat emanations. Once the Wendigo has its prey's scent, it is able to follow it swiftly and precisely, no matter how far away the victim may be. Its hearing is so keen that it can hear the pounding of its fear-filled victim's heart, which causes the beast's own heart to pound with joy and anticipation.

Claws & Fangs:

Besides sheer strength and animalistic ferocity, the Wendigo have and are armed with a formidable array of weaponry: its giant dreaded claws and fangs, both of which they use to hunt or to attack. The beast's claws have been described as icicles, reflecting its utter dominion over its freezing territory. These talons are designed for ripping through flesh with the slightest touch, and one swipe from the Wendigo's powerful claws can disembowel or decapitate a human. The beast's mouth is filled with long, needle-sharp fangs, made for slicing through flesh and sinew, as well as for breaking bones. The Wendigo's fangs can easily puncture a human skull.