Where Are You When I need You? - Andy B.

Summary:Carolyn, Andy' girlfriend, had went on a late night walk by herself and ends up getting corned by three guys

Summary:
Carolyn, Andy' girlfriend, had went on a late night walk by herself and ends up getting corned by three guys.

-

TW: RAPE

-

POV Carolyn

-

I had decided to go on a walk since Andy had been with CC and Jinxx all day and I was staring to get bored by myself so I grabbed my phone and keys and locked the door to our apartment before going out in the dark LA streets, which for some people might seem like a dumb idea, but I mean really, what's the chance something bad happens?

So here I was walking down the road admiring the stars in the dark sky. I had sent a text to Andy saying if he got home and I wasn't there it was because I was out on a walk so don't be worried and to go ahead and go to sleep.

As I walked down the street there was an alley, looking at it I saw a stray cat, and if you know me then you know I fucking love cats, and so obviously I went in the dark scary alleyway at 3am alone like a dumbass.

"C'mere kitty." I said quietly bending down and holding my hand out to the black cat, who very quickly ran off once they heard my voice, running off behind a trash can.

"Oh, come on, if you come here I'll buy you food." I spoke as if the cat could understand me, if someone were to walk past me they'd think I was crazy, which I probably was.

After awhile I learned that the stray cat was in fact not coming out from behind the trash can, so holding the black leather jacket, that was Andy's, closer I turned on my heel to walk out the alley but before making it all the way I heard voices come from behind me, turning I saw three very drunk looking (and smelling) men come around the corner of the other side of the alley.

One man had looked to be around in his late thirty's to early forties, he had black hair with a few strands of grey coming from it, he had a bottle of Jack in his hand, the man beside him was blonde, he looked younger, maybe late twenties, and the other man also had darker hair much like the first man and looked between the ages of thirty to forty.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in." The first said smirking walking up close to me, I could smell the liquor from his breath, resulting in me scrunching my face, "Um-I need to go-" I started before being cut off by the three backing me into the wall, this is where the fear started to set in, because y'know it's 3am and I'm in an alleyway in LA corned by three very drunk men, and my boyfriend had no idea where I was, in fact no one did.

"Don't be startled darlin'" The blonde man mumbled out twisting my long brunette locks in his hands, making me gulp, "Seriously, I should head home, my boyfriend is waiting for me, in fact I told him I was coming down here to look for my cat who ran away, so y'know he knows where I am, actually he just texted me telling me he was going to come pick me up so-" I started rambling while saying the first thing that came to my mind, "Well, we can help look for ya cat, baby." The first man said lowly before leaning and putting his nose against my throat, like you fucking weirdo.

"Listen here asshole, my boyfriend is about to be here any second, and he'll beat the crap out of all of you, and then he'll take all three of you fuckers to court, and he'll win because he's literally a fucking rockstar, a celebrity. Y'know Black Veil Brides, yeah well he's the lead singer, so you better not fucking touch me motherfucker!" I yelled before pushing his shoulder, but obviously the drunk man didn't give a damn about my threats, and he didn't take to kindly to me pushing him.

Before I could run away I felt a slap across my face, reaching up to my lip I felt blood drip down my face and onto my chin and fingers, "Motherfucker-" I said before he pushed me to the ground and straddled me reaching for my sipper of my ripped black jeans, and this is where tears started to form in my eyes.

"Wait-wait I'm sorry, please- I'll give you money- anything- just please- leave me alone- I just wanna go home, I'll give you money- please-" I begged before being slapped again by him as his friends held me down and gripped my mouth forcing me to be quiet as I sobbed.

After they were done they left me in the alley all alone, I was too tired to try and get up, so I laid there crying until everything went black.

-

I woke up to a phone ringing, waking up I remembered what happened last night and felt the sudden urge to throw up, so that's exactly what I did. After I was done I tried to stand up but my legs had hurt to bad so I sat with my back against the wall silently crying. Remembering on how I woke up I reach in my pocket for my phone and saw it was blown up with texts and calls,

113 missed calls from Andy Bear ❤️
37 texts from Andy Bear ❤️

15 missed calls from CC 😝
19 texts from CC 😝

32 missed calls from Big bro Jake 😎
30 texts from Big bro Jake 😎

12 missed calls from Whore (Ashley)
5 texts from Whore (Ashley)

16 missed calls from Jinxxy 🎀🎀🎀
13 text from Jinxxy 🎀🎀🎀

Slowly, I put in my passcode before hitting Andy's name, not even a second later he answer, "Carolyn! What the fuck! You scared the fuck outta me! I mean what the hell! I fucking called the cops! Where the hell have you been? I mean- are you okay? Carolyn...?" Andy rushed asking questions, before noticing how quiet I was, "Carolyn, baby, are you okay? Where are you?" He asked slowly.

I could barely speak, but when I did my voice was hoarse because of how much I had screamed and sobbed, "A-andy. Come get me please..." I cried quietly, "Where are you baby?" He asked softly, after telling him where I was he hung up and not even four minutes later he pulled up and quickly ran up to me.

"Carolyn, oh god." He muttered as he took in my state, my hair was matted, there was dried blood on my face, a bruise forming on my cheek and neck, my shirt was ripped and jeans were unzipped.

-

POV Andy

-

The moment I saw her I knew what had happened, "Carolyn, oh god." I muttered looking at her, just the sight of the bruises on her neck from where a hand was I felt an urge in me to kill the motherfucker that touched her. Clenching my jaw and hands, I stood up and punched the wall by her, I had to let the anger out now.

After calming down I turned back to her and helped her zip her pants, "Come on baby." I said quietly trying to help her stand but she couldn't even do that because of how she fell onto me as soon as she stood up, catching her I held her in my hands before she tightly wrapped her self around me and started sobbing, holding her close and hearing her sobs made me tear up.

"O-oh god, Andy. It-it was so horrible Andy! I was so scared!" She cried onto my shoulder, the fear in her voice shattered my heart, "Shh, I know baby, you don't have to talk about. It's okay now, I'm here, no one's going to get you. I'll protect you." I soothed while caressing her hair with my hand, but me saying this made her cry harder, "I just want to go home Andy." She sobbed as I picked her up, "I know. That's where we're goin', home."

Second one! This one is way deeper and honestly horrible to write, no woman or man should have to go through that. Honestly disgusting.