Best Friends Sister - Kellin Q.

Summary:Kellin has been getting closer with Vic and Mike Fuentes younger sister, Jessica, or Jess for short, but as he gets closer with her he realises that he's falling, falling for her

Summary:
Kellin has been getting closer with Vic and Mike Fuentes younger sister, Jessica, or Jess for short, but as he gets closer with her he realises that he's falling, falling for her.

-

I had just gotten home from the studio when my phone started ringing, picking it up I saw Jess on the screen lighting up, she was calling me. Me and Jess had met through her older brothers, Vic and Mike, band. When we were filming the video for King For a Day she had been there and we talked while the boys were filming their parts, and she had done my makeup since she was their makeup artist.

"Hey Jester." I teased as I picked up the phone, I had started calling her Jester when she told me her name was Jess because I personally thought it was funny, plus it got on her nerves, "Kellin what did I say about you calling me that horrid name?" She scolded, I could hear the eye roll from the other side of the screen, "Whatever you say, Jester." I joked with a smirk as she sighed.

"Ugh, I did call you to ask if you wanted to hang out but if you're gonna be a brat forget about it." She wanted to hang out? I mean, of course she did, we've hung out before, but with other people, wait, will there be other people? Why did I even care so much, she's just my friend.

"Wait! I was just joking, you know this. And you also know that I would be honoured to hang out with the miss Jess Fuentes." I said smiling into the phone, this girl really had me over here smiling while thinking about hanging out with her, "Nah, I think I'll just ask Justin or Tony." She informed me, thinking about her with a guy besides me sparked a feeling in me that made me uncomfortable, "No, really, I think we should just hang out, really, I'm in my car heading there now, bye Jess!" I yelled hurriedly before she could protest and hung up, before realizing I hadn't even asked where she was.

2 text from Jester 🖤
-You didn't even ask where I was dumbass
-I'm at Vic's house tho

1 text sent to Jester 🖤
-ok omw

-

As I pulled into Vic's driveway I saw no cars in the driveway, so there must be no one besides Jess, and her cat Della of course.

After I walked up to the door and knocked I waited for her, it's crazy how fast we got close, I've only known her for like five months but she seems to be one of my best friends, really, I don't know how we weren't close before, I couldn't imagine life without this girl.

"Hey!" Jess said brightly with a big smile on her face as she opened the door, "Vic and Mike are at the studio with the rest of the boys so it's just gonna be me and you here." She explained as she stepped aside so I could walk in, which I did and plopped down on their white couch.

"Just you and me huh?" I teased with a smirk jokingly, well, I mean unless she thought otherwise- "Shut up!" She laughed as she plopped down next me and threw her feet in my lap, "So I was thinking since it's scorching hot outside we could go swimming in the pool. I would've done it myself but I didn't want to go swimming alone because y'know I could drown."

"That's a good idea, but I don't got a swim suit with me." I told her as she smiled at me, "You can wear Vic' silly." She said as if it was obvious, "Ok."

-

After we had gotten dressed and she played some music we were both outside, I was gonna get in the pool but I saw Jess laying down sun bathing, and obviously I wasn't gonna let her have peaceful time to herself so I picked her up and threw her in the pool.

"Kellin! What the hell! I was tanning!" She yelled after coming back up from the water while moving the hair out of her face while I died laughing, "Jess! You should've seen your face! Oh, my god, that was hilarious!" I sobbed as I held onto my knees for support from how hard I was laughing, "Ha-ha. Now help me out." She ordered, "Ok, ok, calm down, a little feisty, huh Jester?"

As I walked over and held my hand out to help her out she gripped it and pulled me into the pool harshly. After coming back up from the water I saw her laughing her ass off, "Is that funny?" I asked her as I swam closer to her with a smirk forming a plan in my head, "Yes, yes it is. Why are you smiling like that?" She asked as her smile faltered, "I don't know." I said before shoving her under water while throwing myself on top of her as I laughed.

"Kellin!" She squealed as she shoved me off her before pushing water on my face while she situated herself taking a breath, "Ok, ok I'm sorry." I laughed as she swam close to me and threw her arms around my neck looking into my eyes, I could see the green that sprinkled in her chocolate brown eyes, I could smell her minty breath on my face, as well as feel the back of her rings on my neck.

While I admired her When I Come Around by Green Day was playing in the background, I wrapped my arms around her thin waist, her long brown hair was wet, looking almost as if it was shining, she had her nose ring switched out for a hoop, and she had a butterfly belly button ring, I could see the butterfly tattoo on her chest, while I looked her over I had the sudden urge to kiss her, so I did.

As we kissed it felt as though fireworks had been let out, as cheesy as it sounded. As I felt her hands trail up to my hair, and felt her smile into the kiss, I realized I had fallen for her, my best friends sister.

"Why didn't we do that earlier?"

GUESS WHOS SEEING PTV THIS SUMMER????? ME BITCHESSSSSSSSSSSSS