the scissoring [jade x reader]

you were doing your homework and listening to music when the doorbell rang. you opened the door and jade west walked right in.

"okay, so you come to my house uninvited and don't even greet me?" you muttered under your breath. "look, i.. i don't have anyone to hang out with tonight, so i came here." she said, leaning on your couch. "and you couldn't just text me?" jade sat down. "no. got a problem?" she said, shooting you a death glare. "nope." you said, grabbing a glass of water and sitting back down.

 "so, are we gonna hang out or not, y/n?" you rolled your eyes. "fine, do you wanna watch a movie?" jade's eyes brightened. "nothing scary!" you warned, pointing at her. she got up and pushed your finger down. "why not?" she said, looking in your eyes. "cause i hate scary movies, and you know that, jade!" you whined, throwing your head back. "ill.. ill hug you if you get scared?" jade reluctantly suggested. "you really like scary movies." you replied, smiling.  

you watched your tv screen as tawny walker black stabbed her friend, looking to the side seeing jade smiling. "this makes you happy?" you said, your brows furrowed. jade squeezed you into a tight hug. "that better, scaredy cat?" 

you rolled your eyes, looking back at the screen to see blood splattered everywhere on tawny's dress. "i have a replica of that dress." she said, proudly. "i know." you responded, grimacing at the sight. "you're so frowny." you gave her a look. "yes, because this movie is depressing." jade leaned over and started tickling you. "jade! stop!" you pleaded, laughing. "im just tickling you, its nothing to laugh about." she said, pinning you to the floor with her knees. "seriously, jade!" jade finally stopped and looked at you, only to lean down to kiss you. you got up quickly, surprised by the gesture. "im sorry, i don't know why-" and you kissed the goth back.