[REQUESTED] beach bonfire [cat x jade]

(for @your_average_bi_fem)

cat skipped up to jade, the goth standing menacingly by her locker as per usual. "jade!" she called, startling her. "don't scare me like that, cat! what?" cat giggled. "sorry! we're all going to the beach for a bonfire tonight. you should comeeee.." jade rolled her eyes. "you know i don't go in the ocean."  jade snapped, slamming her locker. "you don't have to. please?" cat said, giving her puppy eyes.  "stop doing that. fine!" cat clapped her hands. "yay! see you tonight!" 

the friend group sat in front of a fire on the beach as the sunset. "tori, can you please get me a chair? i hate sitting on the disgusting sand." jade bluntly requested, glaring at the brunette. "why do I have to get it? i asked you to literally just bring me my ice cream and you dropped it on the floor." jade smirked. "oops." cat sprang up. "i'll get it!" she said, running to beck's rv. "i have a feeling she won't come back with a chair, so im gonna go with her." jade wiped the sand off of her shorts and got up to follow cat.

cat went into the RV, mumbling about something while looking through jades trunk. when she turned around holding the folding chair, she shrieked when she saw jade. "sorry, short stack." jade smirked at her. "i've been meaning to ask you.. will you please, please go in the water with me?" cat pleaded. jade's eyes widened. "hell no." cat whined. "please? I promise it won't be long." jade's gaze softened, much to her surprise. "you're really persuasive." she said, letting cat lead the way towards the shore. 

her fear quickly creeped back up when she saw the vast ocean before her, but the sight of her friend was comforting as she took her shorts off to the head into the water. she noticed cat staring at her, almost enticingly. "what?" jade said, looking back at cat. "nothing." cat replied, seemingly being shaken out of a daze. cat pulled jades arm, and ran into the water, no warning. "CAT!" jade yelled, right before a big wave crashed over them. jade wiped her face, soaking wet after washing up on the shore, only to see cat giggling. "it's not funny!" jade said, tackling cat and landing with cat on top of her. 

but it wasn't like their usual tickle fight. she felt different this time. its like when cats brown eyes looked into her teal ones, the world stopped for a moment. "cat?" jade called, right before cat kissed her. it was like static electricity going through her veins. cat suddenly propped herself up. "i'm sorry, i don't know why-" cat was cut off by jade kissing her back, and she leaned into the kiss, because it felt so right.